Xmas Party - Pot Luck Sunday December 17th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Evan and Ellen are hosting this years Xmas party - Thanks guys!!

Sunday the 17th 3:30-4:00 pm
Location: East Mountains near the Zuzax exit - directions to the house have been sent via PM for all of those wishing to attend. Please post up if you need directions.

I would suggest we keep it the same as prior years. I will update this post as this develops.
  • Pot Luck
  • Main dish provided by host and paid by club (Rudy's)
  • Secret Santa ($15 gift value max)
Thanks.

Larry

Last edited:
Ellen and I will host the Christmas party on Sunday, December 17th at our home in the East Mountains. We are near the Zuzax exit, north of I-40, just about 1/2 mile south of Ali's house. I will post up directions in early December.

However, I have a favor to ask. If someone coming from Abq could pick up the food on your way through town, that would be extremely helpful and would save me a trip back and forth to town.

I would suggest Rudy's, as I have enjoyed that in years past for our Christmas party. However, I am certainly open to other suggestions.

Given that this is a Sunday night, we were thinking maybe starting the gathering at 3:30 or 4:00, to give people some time to find us in the daylight, and also for wrapping up earlier to get folks home for work and school the next day.

Please post up if you are planning to attend, so we can get a headcount for food, and also post up if you would be willing to pick up the food on your way through Abq. Looking forward to seeing everybody!

Ellen and I will host the Christmas party on Sunday, December 17th at our home in the East Mountains. We are near the Zuzax exit, north of I-40, just about 1/2 mile south of Ali's house. I will post up directions in early December.

However, I have a favor to ask. If someone coming from Abq could pick up the food on your way through town, that would be extremely helpful and would save me a trip back and forth to town.

I would suggest Rudy's, as I have enjoyed that in years past for our Christmas party. However, I am certainly open to other suggestions.

Given that this is a Sunday night, we were thinking maybe starting the gathering at 3:30 or 4:00, to give people some time to find us in the daylight, and also for wrapping up earlier to get folks home for work and school the next day.

Please post up if you are planning to attend, so we can get a headcount for food, and also post up if you would be willing to pick up the food on your way through Abq. Looking forward to seeing everybody!
How nice of you and Ellen. I don't mind picking up some Rudy's on the way. But we will need to leave that "tentative" since my travel in December is quite aggressive and I may not be able to make it.

Evan you're a hero! As this gets closer I am happy to help with anything I am able to.

Evan you're a hero! As this gets closer I am happy to help with anything I am able to.

Happy to help! We have hosted a few meetings way back when we used to have monthly meetings at members' homes, but there are probably a fair number of recent members who have never been to our place in the East Mountains, so we'd love to have everybody over. Regarding your offer of help, the biggest favor we will ask is for someone to pick up food on the way through Abq to get here. Larry may be able to help with that if he's not on travel, so we will have to see how his schedule plays out over the next few weeks. Thanks!

Here is my official response that I will be attending, along with Danise and Paige. Not sure about Colin. He doesn't like us and doesn't like to do things with us anymore. Stupid teenagers.

Evan,

I plan on attending. I arrive back into the US on Friday the 15th. Unless something happens, you can count on me and Liz to grab the rudy's on our way to your place.

Larry

Larry - Great news to hear that you and Liz will be able to make it! We look forward to having everyone over.

Here is my official response that I will be attending, along with Danise and Paige. Not sure about Colin. He doesn't like us and doesn't like to do things with us anymore. Stupid teenagers.

Marc - Thanks for letting us know that you and the girls will be able to make it. Don't worry about Colin - he will revert back to being a nice person, likely sometime in his 20's.

Anyone else planning to attend? It's not too early to start gathering a head count for the food order. Thanks!

Yep.

The way my current vehicle issues are going, I may need to hitch a ride. I do plan to attend

The way my current vehicle issues are going, I may need to hitch a ride. I do plan to attend

I bet we can rig up a new transportation service - "Cruiser Uber" - you'll like it!

I should be there.

I am going to try and come down for this

Great - hope you can make it! I will post up directions early next week.

I should be there, girlfriend working, so just me, will be bring some Potato salad that the girlfriend will make if that works?, now to find a gift.

Last edited:
Donna and I will be there for sure

Glad you can make it! Sorry to hear that you are selling the yellow FJ Cruiser, but you probably have another vehicle in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom