CSC Random picture thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The "home depot lift" for IFS Toyotas :D

1124170806.jpg

I want to put a small lift on my 99 4Runner. Seen some people make a home made block. This would be much easier. Have a Home Depot close by but also a Copper State and Bolt which would probably have a better selection of quality washers.:hillbilly::rolleyes:

I would recommend OEM washers.:doh:

Found this on another social media site.

camelandcruisers_zpsggukbr7z.jpg

Found this on another social media site.

camelandcruisers_zpsggukbr7z.jpg

man, times have changed. I remember as a child flying cross country (TWA?) they had a smoking and non smoking section. Still cant figure out how they kept the smoke only in the smoking section (lol)

Or that how today you cant keep your phone on because you might bring the plane down but it was ok to smoke to your hearts content with oxygen containers right above everyones heads...

man, times have changed. I remember as a child flying cross country (TWA?) they had a smoking and non smoking section. Still cant figure out how they kept the smoke only in the smoking section (lol)

Or that how today you cant keep your phone on because you might bring the plane down but it was ok to smoke to your hearts content with oxygen containers right above everyones heads...

Exhausting the air all the way to the back would keep all the smoke moving in that direction. In the late eighties worked for a mechanical contractor who did work for American Express. Had two buildings in North Phoenix called travel services. Ground level between the buildings was open and second thru fourth floors had a enclosed walkway. Fourth floor walkway was the only area allowed to smoke inside. When your walked thru it was like a fog. I heard each floor was designed for a hundred people but had four hundred people per floor. Not sure if anyone remember the term sick building. Measured CO2 levels by Friday were unhealthy. Was a interesting buildings to work on and what it took to solve the problems. Needless to say there was a ton of extra exhaust added to the fourth floor walkway between buildings.

Ah yes the joys of smoke for non smokers.................

upload_2017-12-12_19-16-21.png

I visited the LA auto show on Sunday.

Just to be clear, it's worse in person.

upload_2017-12-12_19-22-31.png

The other side

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom