CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Going by past experiences, meeting a judge has always been bad news in my book.

Tomorrows meeting is being moved to next Tuesday January 9th because of the cold temps. The meeting will be at 49 Tire at 6pm!

Hey I have been wanting to try to get down there and meet yall but something always is in the way. I might be able to make that. I'm gonna try to come down and see you guys.

Remember tomorrow night Cottonland's monthly meeting will be at 6pm at 49 Tire.
If your in town come on out!

ALL: Bring yo $20 cause it's time to renew memberships. We'll have t-shirt available for new members and will have hoodies and long sleeve shirts for sale for those that want one. See y'all there!

Monthly Cottonland meeting, Tuesday Feb 6th at 6pm at 49 Tire Pros
BYOB, club will provide pizza!

Come on out!

FullSizeRender.jpg.jpg

And if you're not current on club dues please bring us $20 ;) We'll give you a sticker if you are renewing or a T-shirt and sticker if you are a Newbie. Hope to see you there!

I picked up one of those OBD2 thingies to use with the Carista app. Still on the free trial of the app if anyone wants to see what kinds of fun options are hidden away for their vehicle. Was able to turn on the ability to roll down my windows with my remote and roll them up/down with the key in the door.

I’ll also bring a computer with me to get emails and update the roster. Email notification for club events will be incoming for next month.

We fixin' to be Hi-Tech Rednecks! Thx HoneyBear!

Welcome to our new members. Always good to add a few more to the crew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom