Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have or know where to get a driver side tail light for an 80?

From the back parking lot of Kilroy's first Wednesday of the month!! :grinpimp:

Post up a Wanted ad in the classifieds or see if anyone is parting out an 80 in the part out forum. I have a set of tail lights but the way this club spots I'm sure I'm going to need them eventually. :steer:

Post up a Wanted ad in the classifieds or see if anyone is parting out an 80 in the part out forum. I have a set of tail lights but the way this club spots I'm sure I'm going to need them eventually. :steer:
It's not so much the spotting as it is the driving...

Does anyone need a life-sized piece of cow art for your backyard? She belongs to my wife's eccentric aunt and I'm trying to find a loving home for her (free, all you have to do is arrange to meet me and pick it up in McLean). She is handmade out of fiberglass resin soaked cloth. She could use a bath and some freshening up. She adds a little whimsical touch to an otherwise ho-hum backyard. Your neighbors will do a double-take if you have a fenced yard. She usually wears a festive red bow this time of year. The one in the picture is from last year (never got put away after the season). If you have kids, they'll have a ball dressing her up with funny hats, but she doesn't like to be ridden or climbed on. It is an art piece that was inspired by the cow artwork in Arizona and executed by a local artist (not sure who, one my wife's aunt's many artist friends). This needs to be gone quickly so sing out if interested.

The cow on the left is what is being offered. The one on the right is NOT a cow...a jackass perhaps at times, but never a cow.

cow.jpg

Hi everyone. Looking to buy an FJ80 or FZJ80 that passes safety and emissions inspection in VA, preferably with all the PM done, and less than 250K miles. Not looking for anything fancy, but for reliability. Please PM if you are selling. Thanks!

Does anyone need a life-sized piece of cow art for your backyard? She belongs to my wife's eccentric aunt and I'm trying to find a loving home for her (free, all you have to do is arrange to meet me and pick it up in McLean). She is handmade out of fiberglass resin soaked cloth. She could use a bath and some freshening up. She adds a little whimsical touch to an otherwise ho-hum backyard. Your neighbors will do a double-take if you have a fenced yard. She usually wears a festive red bow this time of year. The one in the picture is from last year (never got put away after the season). If you have kids, they'll have a ball dressing her up with funny hats, but she doesn't like to be ridden or climbed on. It is an art piece that was inspired by the cow artwork in Arizona and executed by a local artist (not sure who, one my wife's aunt's many artist friends). This needs to be gone quickly so sing out if interested.

The cow on the left is what is being offered. The one on the right is NOT a cow...a jackass perhaps at times, but never a cow.

View attachment 1586355

I would love to have that at my service station!! Might help bring in customers or at least stop traffic on W Broad st! Will it fit in the back of a pickup?

Yes I am serious,

Rob

I would love to have that at my service station!! Might help bring in customers or at least stop traffic on W Broad st! Will it fit in the back of a pickup?

Yes I am serious,

Rob

Rob - I'm sorry, but the cow is no longer available. Thank you for your interest.

If you are in Warrenton, you have the FJ40 Whisperer in your backyard. go by and see Ryan at OTRAMM. His shop is in Bealeton, VA.

If you are in Warrenton, you have the FJ40 Whisperer in your backyard. go by and see Ryan at OTRAMM. His shop is in Bealeton, VA.
LOL, I drive by that place almost 4 times a week and did not know he worked on FJ's!

It's your lucky day! I have a white passenger side flare I got from the Shmukster, someone you need to get to know.

WTB-steering wheel FJ60

anyone have a good condition FJ60 steering wheel for my sons truck? his is kinda jacked up. I'm thinking christmas...

or is there a good place to buy one???

Last edited:
Contact Shmukster, "Hoarder of All Things Toyota"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom