URE DEC 2 WINTER RUN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SHERMAN FJ62

Charlestons' King of Cruisers
Threads
IS ANYONE PLANNING TO GO UP TO URE THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMEBER BEFORE THE TRAILS SHUT DOWN?

I plan to be there

you miss all the fun that way, Clayton

I am going to leave Friday afternoon. Not sure what time I will arrive. Who from Charleston will be going?

I am going to leave Friday afternoon. Not sure what time I will arrive. Who from Charleston will be going?
Robert and I are going up Friday AM, David Sat AM, and Greg Sometime Saturday. Jeremy usually goes, but haven't heard anything there.

Robert and I are going up Friday AM, David Sat AM, and Greg Sometime Saturday. Jeremy usually goes, but haven't heard anything there.

I called Jeremy and left msg. Yall staying at camp ground or at ONSC hang out

I will do some exploring Saturday if anyone wants to come. I have limited time off and appreciate the work on the mountains of Pineland but I am coming to explore not work.

I will probably stay over at the lake badin campgrounds

Hey gents! It's a "No" for me, unfortunately... I have to complete a project for school, prepare final grades, and might have to work the weekend. Not sure on working yet, but it's a possibility. Y'all have fun and be safe!

It was a good time catching up with some of the low country guys. Tried to find y’all around 10. All I found was Kenny.

Sadly, I wasn't able to make it this year.
Tim and Robert were there, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom