What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

275/70/18 Falken Wildpeak, stock wheels, Tough Dog 2” lift. Don’t have any additional pics right now. It rubs at full lock but I have a TJM bumper waiting to go on which should fix that.

I'm curious where they rub - is it on the KDSS bar? I'm looking at these exact tires for my LX which has the benefit of no KDSS to rub on. I have OEM 18" LC wheels from my 2014 I am thinking of putting on the LX.

Not much to see here, but I did replace the stock tires with 275/70/18 KO2's. Sitting just under an inch higher all around.

bBszOTw.jpg

That’s the stock panel on the right side behind the steering wheel. I’ve got 1 pair of driving lights, 1 pair of 9” round combo beams and I’m going to wire the LEDs in the headlight to a switch so I can run them as DRLs.

Ohhh... I thought you were adding an additional panel...something I’ll eventually need to do. -Gonna run out of button blanks soon.

Last edited:
Front Locker and Rear Locker buttons? :)

Snag that 4WheelParts deal before it expires!

Yes...but not yet. :(

Hoping for “Soon” ...but in my case, the wallet is not cooperating. :-/

Yes...but not yet. :(

Hoping for “Soon” ...but in my case, the wallet is not cooperating. :-/

Holler when you're ready, we'll make it happen ;)

Flushed power steering fluid which was jet black. Fresh Redline ATF.

20171203_152531.jpg

And I noticed an enormous scratch that must have happened today at the grocery store. It's deep as hell. Degenerate people. Luckily my comprehensive is only a $50 deductible. Already made a claim. Maybe they can get rid of the gaggle of rock chips while they're at it.

20171203_153123.jpg

Not much to see here, but I did replace the stock tires with 275/70/18 KO2's. Sitting just under an inch higher all around.
bBszOTw.jpg

Are you lifted or stock height? I am looking to put this size on the new to me 2008 I just bought and have no lift yet. WOndering if they would fit without rubbing.

Got my TJM bumper put on, what a pain but I like the result.]

Just curious: What about the install was a pain? Is this a 1-person job? The TJM is my front runner for favorite front bumper for now, which is why I'm asking. Looks great!

90% can be done alone, it’s very helpful to have a 2nd hand help lift and hold it in place while one person is tightening the bolts. It took me two full days 9a-5p to install, but I did a lot of extra wiring to my fuse/relay panel. I still need to mount my 9” fogs.

The thread was very useful: TJM T13 Bull bar installed - Lots of pics

I would say read through the directions a couple times before you start. Organize all the nuts and bolts by size and maybe label the piles of bolts by length.

It will be very helpful to have the following tools:

For measuring bolt lengths- 6 in. Digital Caliper

For drilling parking sensor hole -
Titanium Coated High Speed Steel Step Bit Set 2 Pc

I also put on some Trail Tailer recovery points but I don't think the holes will be accessible because of clearance issue with the TJM winch frame. I'll probably have to build a spacer with some 1/4" or 1/2" aluminum and get some longer bolts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom