2B & 3B Japanese (AISIN) Clutch Kit Sale - $175.00 (Reg $227.50) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This sale lives on until we are down to a reasonable amount of stock. Who needs a clutch?

shoulda had the crew bring me one back

Totally could have arranged that. But we can also ship one for $10 too :D

LMK, we've got a handful ready to ship!

Bump! We assembled a few or these kits today and would love to find more homes for them.

Still have some surplus kits we'd like to clearance. Buy two and you get free shipping :D

We are getting nearer to the finish line on these surplus clutch kits... a few dozen left and once we get to a dozen or so they'll go back to their normal price :D

$175 now, $227.50 normally

Is this deal still going ? I am after one for a BJ 46 ( 3B and H55F )

I like to order this and maybe some other parts too, but your website won’t work/won’t open at all. :confused:

Our website is down, give it a minute and it will be back up. Alternatively you can call to place an order. Thanks!

We've sold an amazing amount if these clutches and our overstock pallet is near dwindled. If you've been on the fence about a kit, act now. When they are gone we'll reorder parts and adjust the pricing accordingly. :D

We've sold an amazing amount if these clutches and our overstock pallet is near dwindled. If you've been on the fence about a kit, act now. When they are gone we'll reorder parts and adjust the pricing accordingly. :D
I’ll take one. I’ll call the shop.

I’ll take one. I’ll call the shop.

Thanks for the order! :cool:

This sale has ended, pricing is now $227.50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom