Anyone near Tyler, Texas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Jade Bean

Figuring out life still.
SILVER Star
Threads
Trying to see how many members are in or near Tyler, Texas. Who's there or where are ya and whatcha driving??

Copy that, not sure who else lives in the area. I've seen a few cool 60's running around but I believe they live in Kilgore.

I met up with a great group of folks from Tyler and East Texas for the FJ40 Cross-Country Baton Pass a few months back.

@LXGXFJ, @Copenhagen1, and @TylerTX

IMG_1297.JPG

All three of us that @cbmontgo mentioned live in Tyler. I have a 40 and an 80, sold my 100. The other two guys from Tyler in the picture only have 40 series as far as I know, although @LXGXFJ imports some diesel 60's occasionally.

Im from tyler, live in dallas, but most week days are spent in tyler!

Transplanting to Tyler in 3 days, very lifted 80 series with out of state tags from the west. Anyone do regular meet ups? Ill be around for a few months then jetting again elsewhere

Transplanting to Tyler in 3 days, very lifted 80 series with out of state tags from the west. Anyone do regular meet ups? Ill be around for a few months then jetting again elsewhere

I'm always game for a meet up. PM me

I'm in Tyler. Just got an '84 FJ60 that I brought down from California. Trying to get her tuned up now and considering desmog. Any East Texas Cruiser gurus you'd recommend for mechanical work?

Tyler, TX - Pretty sure I bought this 100 series off of @AggiePE , it sure has served me well. 2 trips to Colorado, 3 to big bend, countless trips to different parks around the state. Had it almost three years and have put 60,000 on her. She's going to be here for a long time to come.

Colorado.jpg

Im in tyler as well.... saw some guys in LCs on copeland right after you get off grande. Theres a trail or something on the right side if your heading down copeland north bound after getting off grande.... not sure if its a trail or if those guys are working and just were in their LCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom