For Sale 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD-Sport 4x4 - turn-key, tasteful overland/touring built truck + RTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

***SOLD***

---

Mud,

I would like to cross-link my for sale ad over on Tacomaworld. Here is the link:
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD-Sport 4x4 - turn-key, tasteful overland/touring built truck + RTT

And here's a link to the shared Google Drive with over 200+ high-res photos, CARFAX, maintenance log, and very thorough write-up:
‪2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD-Sport 4x4‬‏ - Google Drive

---

The basic info:

Location – Raleigh, NC
Make – Toyota
Model – Tacoma
Year – 2012 (January 1 delivery date)
Color – White (OEM Paint Color – Super White)
Trim – TRD Sport 4x4, Double Cab (5’ Short Bed), w/ OEM tow package and back-up camera
Transmission - Automatic
Current Mileage – 108,xxx
VIN: 5TFLU4EN7CX034008 – USA/Texas built truck!
Owner Count – 2
Territory – Southern/Southwest (GA, SC, NC, and TX (El Paso)). Smoke and kid-free vehicle; though, my dog would sometimes catch a ride in the bed.

---

The CARFAX vehicle-specific private sale Blue Book value for this truck is $23,200 (this report assesses the vehicle based upon its condition, accident-free history, maintenance history, etc.)

For any and all inquiries, please respond via PM or you can shoot me an email at: 2012whitetoyotatacoma@gmail.com
I noted in the for sale ad that I have experience selling vehicles to out of state buyers. I have sold two similar vehicles to out of state buyers (MT and PA) with no issues. I can meet your shipper for loading or meet you at the Raleigh, NC (RDU) airport with a full tank of gas if you want to fly in and drive it home.

A few teaser shots (please check out the Google Drive for many more photos):

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

Thank you,
-Stephen

Last edited:
Damn, that's a very nice looking truck.

Bump. I forgot to mention in my FS listing that the rear differential breather has been extended to prevent moisture intrusion. The front diff is extended from the factory.

Open to offers.

Last edited:
I really like this rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom