DMV area cruiser shops that can handle an engine swap? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Hey all, I'm moving to DC soon and my FZ has had a knock for some time, so I'm debating leaving it here with my parents or taking it. If I get there and it feels like it's on its last legs I'd like to ideally have a manual/diesel swap done, or at least a refreshed FZ. Are there shops of that caliber up there with a lot of cruiser or diesel conversion experience?

Hey all, I'm moving to DC soon and my FZ has had a knock for some time, so I'm debating leaving it here with my parents or taking it. If I get there and it feels like it's on its last legs I'd like to ideally have a manual/diesel swap done, or at least a refreshed FZ. Are there shops of that caliber up there with a lot of cruiser or diesel conversion experience?
@OTRAMM is our local Land Cruiser guru and go-to shop for in-depth Toyota 4x4 and LC repairs and projects.

Just finishing up a 1fz refresh
20171117_161836.jpg

Refreshed 1FZ is the way to go. There's even a turbo kit coming out that would be way less than figuring out a diesel swap and yield way more useable power.

I've done the 5 speed conversions on F62s. Haven't done a 5 speed or a Diesel swap on an 80 yet.

Yeah but you'd figure it out and install with quality second to none...

Just my $0.02

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom