Builds What did you do to your Land Cruiser/Toyota/Lexus 4X4 this week? (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You have very nice, big and clean garage!
Haha yeah thx, the school I work for has an ASE certified automotive program for high schoolers.. nice perk that I'm able to utilize. All the amenities of a fully functional production shop;)

Finished my SAS :)

E4E582CC-90A0-47CC-B731-8783D8394E5B.jpeg

3ED16EDA-E4C4-45B4-BA01-0219EC61855C.jpeg

Put 541 miles on the 40. Hauled a pop-up from Tucson to Payson via Globe, and back. That was 336 miles. The rest was trying to find an elk to stick an arrow in.

So??? I have always found that getting away from the daily grind and even having some close encounters is glorious.

Leaky wheel cylinder (replaced both), easiest wrench I have done in a long time. Both shoes can be removed and replaced simply with just a prybar.
006.JPG

Leaky wheel cylinder (replaced both), easiest wrench I have done in a long time. Both shoes can be removed and replaced simply with just a prybar.View attachment 1580768

If your still running the single circuit brake line it's bleeding and adjusting the shoes that are time consuming. When you take the time to do it right these old drum brake work very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom