Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Milwaukee Super Magnum Grinder and tons of accessories

Variable speed is awesome for rust removal, weld prep and for use with wire wheels. Also ideal for sharpening. With variable speed you have a lot more control and don't get "grinder marks"

This is by far my favorite grinder, has variable speed so it's awesome for using with a wire wheel. Made in USA and no longer in production. Have a ton of spare parts for it from the same grinder I owned before this one that was damaged - I have all the parts except for armature and field (previous one was used by a helper and burned up). This one is mint. Also have a ton of wire wheels, flap discs, grinding disc, sanding wheels, etc. $300 for all. The grinder alone sells for $165 on eBay. I know what sounds like a lot but consumables add up fast. I also have a Milwaukee M18 Fuel grinder for sale - brand new will take $120 for it.

I've got spare gear head, switch, speed control module, side handle, motor cover, cord, etc.

like my welding instructor said at welding school = if you don't have it in you to be a good weldor, then you better learn to be a good grinder. This grinder will make anyone a good grinder! It's awesome.

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

Got a older SOR FJ40 car cover, has holes and leaves dust. FREE. But I am only going to hang on to it until next Tuesday. Pick up only, Herndon

I need 3 of the L - brackets that attach the side steps to my 450. I took the steps off to go to Rausch Creek and think I accidentally gave some of the brackets to the scrap metal guy.

I'm looking for driver side tail light for my FZJ 80 anyone have one they'd sell?

I bought a ton of stuff today from Rick, Nice guy. He does still have some good stuff left and seems ready to sell. Nice cut and turned front housing and comlete 2F saginaw power steering set up all from Proffits. Chromoly axles and birfs. and other items. I got all the good stuff...LOL!!!

I'm looking for a factory tow hitch for a 80 if someone has one laying around.

Does anyone have or know where to get a driver side tail light for an 80?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom