What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took a trip to Oceano Dunes for Turf n Surf. Great time with good people. Being from Colorado, this was my first time ever in the sand.

IMG_7659.JPG

IMG_7674.PNG

Last edited:
Is the steel replacement stock Toyota or afternarket?

I just put new front side marker light assemblies on so
I figure this is as good a place as any, does anyone recognize these selector knobs as a certain brand or is there any significance of them?

I googled "Shifter knob with lizard on it" and found them. They are made by a company called "Rocknob" and seem to cater to the Jeep world.

Rocknob Colorado Gear shift Knob

I googled "Shifter knob with lizard on it" and found them. They are made by a company called "Rocknob" and seem to cater to the Jeep world.

Rocknob Colorado Gear shift Knob

I wish I would've thought of that! haha Nice job! Anyone interested in them? This truck will be going to stock knobs.

Went to replace what I thought was going to be a faulty clutch slave, as a replacement was only fitted 3 months ago, only to discover it’s the master! 3 week delivery for a replacement part

When I bleed the system do I bleed it from the slave?

Here’s the sorry state of the master!
0F144883-4EE2-49F1-BB0D-2C8DB5C4A3E9.jpeg
71BA29A9-9A7D-4822-A6E1-8D5CE1AEA248.jpeg

yes, bleed it at the slave. of course, you should bench bleed the master prior to installation. then just gravity bleed the slave. HTH

I wish I would've thought of that! haha Nice job! Anyone interested in them? This truck will be going to stock knobs.

It looks cool, PM me how much you want.

I replaced the LH & RH turn signal lenses with New OEM lenses (yes, I am missing one screw). It gives it a much cleaner look, IMHO. I think the old lenses were the original ones...very opague. Do not buy the ones from Taiwan off ebay...No comparison with OEM. Don't ask me how I know. lol

20171116_140922.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom