Mini Tractors - lets see um (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventuretoolcompany.com
IMG_1711.JPG
IMG_1716.JPG
IMG_1805.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
After moving to our land in the mountains it became clear, at least to me...., that I was going to need a 4wd tractor to help develop the property, particularly for the clearing of land for our future shop. I narrowed it down to the orange paint tractor or Kubota. There is a huge demand for such tractors, so finding the particular model I wanted/needed resulted in having to drive 8 hours to the middle of Kansas to get it. I went with the Kubota B26 4wd, front end loader and backhoe. It's been a hell of a piece of equipment! Let's see yours....

96BB7A6F-DC26-44C0-9970-890D68E4D48F.jpeg
I use mine for everything, been using forks for sometime now and they can load 800lbs, about the limit of my loader! No flex but get good quality ones.

View attachment 1574024 View attachment 1574025 View attachment 1574026 View attachment 1574027 View attachment 1574028 After moving to our land in the mountains it became clear, at least to me...., that I was going to need a 4wd tractor to help develop the property, particularly for the clearing of land for our future shop. I narrowed it down to the orange paint tractor or Kubota. There is a huge demand for such tractors, so finding the particular model I wanted/needed resulted in having to drive 8 hours to the middle of Kansas to get it. I went with the Kubota B26 4wd, front end loader and backhoe. It's been a hell of a piece of equipment! Let's see yours....

I almost went with another kubota, had one prior, but decided I wanted a smaller TLB for taking to my cabin and a mini ex.

These tractors are so handy...

How do you like those fork attachments? Any flex on the bucket?

With that big of a log there was a little flex. I wont be lifting anything like that again but had to try.

The forks work out well, a pin on set would be nicer but i like that they dont eat up alot of the lift capacity. My next tractor will have front and rear remotes for a grapple and other options. This was my first one so i wasnt sure what to order.

View attachment 1574117 I use mine for everything, been using forks for sometime now and they can load 800lbs, about the limit of my loader! No flex but get good quality ones.
And a "C" clamp sling lock! Love it! Once I've built our shop, engine work was one of the other reasons for the Bota.

The buckle chain attachments work great for hauling trees and telephone poles.

IMG_1804.JPG
IMG_1806.JPG

An ATC Tow Strap Throwbag works great for hauling my slings and shackles...

IMG_1818.JPG

A little terracing work to cleanup an old mining road that we now use as a fire break/fire escape route after last years forest fire.

I've had a B7400 Kubota for 13 years. It's become indispensable to me; one of the best pieces of equipment I've ever bought. The amount of work it will do is way out of proportion to its 16 hp and has to be seen to be believed. I bought it when we only had 5 acres; now we have 92 acres and I need a bigger tractor, but I don't think I'll ever sell the B7400, it's just too handy and useful.

Will have to get photos tomorrow.

I have 2 kubotas, both going to b for sale to get a larger Bota. Love the orange

@AdventureToolCompany what can you max lift realistically with that FEL? I like that little tractor but want at least 2k on the front, and a L39 looks like it can do it.

I like that B26, I like the L47 as well. They are both construction grade machines. To get 2k lifting, the L47 is probably the machine.

I will never be without a TLB. It's like having a strong 2nd man around.

I like that B26, I like the L47 as well. They are both construction grade machines. To get 2k lifting, the L47 is probably the machine.

Better than a strong second man, a good TLB is always ready to go and does exactly what you tell it to do.

My B2620s only issue is that it is pretty light and traction is sometimes an issue.

I've had a B7400 Kubota for 13 years. It's become indispensable to me; one of the best pieces of equipment I've ever bought. The amount of work it will do is way out of proportion to its 16 hp and has to be seen to be believed. I bought it when we only had 5 acres; now we have 92 acres and I need a bigger tractor, but I don't think I'll ever sell the B7400, it's just too handy and useful.

Will have to get photos tomorrow.

When I still lived in KC I really wanted a B7400 with a belly mower. I wish I had bought it instead of the green painted mower I bought and still have. I suspect this mountain mowing will someday kill my deer.....

Yeah, that's why I went with the B26. Since most of our property is forest and mountain side I needed the smaller machine to get in and out of the forest. I'm constantly amazed what this thing can do and pickup!

I have 2 kubotas, both going to b for sale to get a larger Bota. Love the orange

@AdventureToolCompany what can you max lift realistically with that FEL? I like that little tractor but want at least 2k on the front, and a L39 looks like it can do it.

The specs say 1300lbs on the front. Most of my lifting is stumps, dirt, gravel, boulders, logs and misc crap and I haven't found anything that it won't lift yet. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom