You've been spotted (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Parking lot of a large employer in South Central Chandler

upload_2017-11-1_17-55-0.png

720 is such a great car.
Its also faster than a P1.
855 @ the crank
Variable Drift mode, Active Aero,
I am not surprised it won that title.
But if you could see what McLaren has in the pipeline.
BP23 and the P15, but their next gen sport and super series cars.
Its a good time to be in the hypercar world.

Land cruisers at the lake. Horseshoe lake that is. I've no pics but i spotted a group that popped out on the main road, 205, bout 5 miles from lake, right in front of us.

An 80 with a red stripe and dipped hood, I believe. White 100 with metal front and baroud looking RTT, along with a gold 100 with a snorkel.

Also noted a black 100 camping, that eventually looped around us as we were unloading some casting gear and dogs.

Great day on the tonto.

Land cruisers at the lake. Horseshoe lake that is. I've no pics but i spotted a group that popped out on the main road, 205, bout 5 miles from lake, right in front of us.

An 80 with a red stripe and dipped hood, I believe. White 100 with metal front and baroud looking RTT, along with a gold 100 with a snorkel.

Also noted a black 100 camping, that eventually looped around us as we were unloading some casting gear and dogs.

Great day on the tonto.

Ha! That was @Dimples, @Chrismanjs, and me. We did notice your nice 100 as well @blatant!

We spent the night out there and were just leaving to do a bit of trail exploration before heading home when we spotted each other.

Don't know who the black 100 was.

ufLtPrc.jpg

LTTWW8L.jpg

@Abigail, nice! Was a great day out there with the overcast and low traffic for sure. Wrap in the CBT murf deal and the weekend shaped right up!

I never think to snap pics of anyone else :(

L3sWYA3.jpg
Good looking dog

Splitshot spotted me heading North on 77 pulling my pop-up, but didn't get a pic. Texted me though. I actually got almost 15 mpg pulling that thing from Tucson to Globe.

Splitshot spotted me heading North on 77 pulling my pop-up, but didn't get a pic. Texted me though. I actually got almost 15 mpg pulling that thing from Tucson to Globe.

I was in the CTI truck, kinda frowned upon.;) Saw a few 40's this week, a yellow one in Oro Valley, and a green one at the Mammoth circle k while picking up tortillas next door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom