o2 sensor part numbers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone let me know the denso part numbers for the o2 sensors on a 1994 FZJ80. Looking to find them on Amazon. Also, any pointers on removing the rounded off nuts? Thinking of buying the Irwin bolt grip bolt removers, unless someone has an easier way.

89465-60110 is the part number for the pair. It will be less money than buying them individually.

Removing damaged nuts on this setup is very challenging with the head pipes in place. You may need to remove the pipes to get to the nuts.

89465-60110 is the part number for the pair. It will be less money than buying them individually.

Removing damaged nuts on this setup is very challenging with the head pipes in place. You may need to remove the pipes to get to the nuts.

@cruiserdan Tnx for the O2 kit part#

Since one of my O2 sensors is completely dead and i have bad idle I have a though decision to make

img_7167.jpg

My mechanic dose not want to try to fix the idle before 2 new sensors will be installed

A week ago, Mr T approved me with the 1995 recall campaign that is a free replacement of the o2 sensors

Is there a problem (damage to the engine) to suck it up? And wait for Mr T parts they told me it will take 2 months?

Or mabey get only replacement for Bank 1 bad O2? (Is bank 1 LH or RH?) until I get the recall done? ( I know its better to replace the 2)

The 8946560110 Kit - 242$

I looked in the EPC I saw this kit consist of 2 not identical sensors
LH 8946569075 -242$
RH 89465-69065 - 242$

In T japan this part was replaced with different part #
LH 89465-69125 - 133$
RH 89465-69115 - 135$

What is the difference between the original at and Toyota replacement?
Does it come with the gasket?

So what will be the best way to go??

Can someone let me know the denso part numbers for the o2 sensors on a 1994 FZJ80. Looking to find them on Amazon. Also, any pointers on removing the rounded off nuts? Thinking of buying the Irwin bolt grip bolt removers, unless someone has an easier way.

Hey 109 Madrid: My research finds Denso 234-4520 - front 3 cya's, for $144 on amazon, or Walker 250-24501 for both banks of cya's for $35-$80 depending on vendor.......

Originally, the front and rear cylinder banks are electrically identical, but have two different cable lengths. The Walker claims to support both locations - probably by longer cable.

In 250K miles, we've replaced one and have one failing again. Pretty doggone reliable on the OEM parts.

Bill

'94 LC "Mean Green" currently deployed to Spokane in the hands of my "Landy-Loving" daughter.
'02 LC "Moby the Grey Whale" box stock original - "cushy but not an 80 series" FJ105.

Hey 109 Madrid: My research finds Denso 234-4520 - front 3 cya's, for $144 on amazon, or Walker 250-24501 for both banks of cya's for $35-$80 depending on vendor.......

Originally, the front and rear cylinder banks are electrically identical, but have two different cable lengths. The Walker claims to support both locations - probably by longer cable.

In 250K miles, we've replaced one and have one failing again. Pretty doggone reliable on the OEM parts.

Bill

'94 LC "Mean Green" currently deployed to Spokane in the hands of my "Landy-Loving" daughter.
'02 LC "Moby the Grey Whale" box stock original - "cushy but not an 80 series" FJ105.

way do you want to use Denso when Toyota cost less ???

Toyota costs less? Where? Can you give me a link. Just looking for the cheapest way to fix my ‘94 with oem Toyota sensors

I have the same code so I thought I would look into MUD. Thanks for posting the part numbers and the link. Shipping is $21, that's crazy I should have just went to the dealership...$260 and wont be here for like a week. Amazon has me spoiled.

I was actually 25 and 55, but im going to adjust timing again after O2s are replaced and see if I still need a knock sensor.

I was actually 25 and 55, but im going to adjust timing again after O2s are replaced and see if I still need a knock sensor.

Knock sensor code usually means the sensor is failing, not that your timing is advanced too far.

Yea, had code 55 and replaced the rear knock sensor and the code was gone right away. It was a pain to get to though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom