The definitive, "Found a good deal on CL" thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not on CL that I know of, but saw it in Fountain Hills yesterday...
20171107_142551_zpsklkqcsnq.jpg

It's a 69 with a 350v8 and 700R4. Stock twin-stick transfer. I spoke with the owner for a few minutes, it was painted about 7 years ago. "Interesting" mods, like home made headers with collectors that drop inboard of the frame rails, with the frame sectioned to clear the exhaust. o_O Custom aluminum bumpers and tire carrier with aluminum enclosure for the spare. Dual tanks. Air conditioning. He's asking $34K for it.

Not on CL that I know of, but saw it in Fountain Hills yesterday...
20171107_142551_zpsklkqcsnq.jpg

It's a 69 with a 350v8 and 700R4. Stock twin-stick transfer. I spoke with the owner for a few minutes, it was painted about 7 years ago. "Interesting" mods, like home made headers with collectors that drop inboard of the frame rails, with the frame sectioned to clear the exhaust. o_O Custom aluminum bumpers and tire carrier with aluminum enclosure for the spare. Dual tanks. Air conditioning. He's asking $34K for it.

FI or carb?

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser

If I didn't already have one.... Though that's not necessarily any reason not to get another... :hmm:

Not the correct color. Black would suck in AZ.

Won't be near as bad in a 100 series as in the 80 series. While not black mine could idle in the middle of the day without over heating and still blow cold air out of the A/C. But in AZ about a hour after washing the dust starts to show up. If you want it to look sharp plan on keeping it in a garage and using a California duster everytime to take it out.

Won't be near as bad in a 100 series as in the 80 series. While not black mine could idle in the middle of the day without over heating and still blow cold air out of the A/C. But in AZ about a hour after washing the dust starts to show up. If you want it to look sharp plan on keeping it in a garage and using a California duster everytime to take it out.
You don’t buy a land cruiser to keep the dust off or to keep it shiny!

Not on Craigslist but I was at Earnhardt Toyota today and they had a bunch of FSMs and Owners Manulas for sale a few Camry, rav4, highlander owners manuals Camry and 78 T series FSM

Not on Craigslist but I was at Earnhardt Toyota today and they had a bunch of FSMs and Owners Manulas for sale a few Camry, rav4, highlander owners manuals Camry and 78 T series FSM

Are these old FSM manuals they are selling or new ones? Anything for LCs or third/fourth generation 4Runners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom