94 manual seat swap to 94 power seats, wiring? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
Planning on swapping my clean power seats (from my rusty 94) into my clean 94 that has beat manual seats.

I removed the seats today to see if harness were the same. I thought I had read that the they were plug and play.. They are not. The plug was not present in the manual seat 80. Am I missing something?

Did you check under the carpet?
Yeah, I even pulled center console. I fully expected to find the wire and plug laying under carpet. It wasn't there. The heater wires and some other unused plugs are there. So I guess I'll see if I can utilize those.

I'm pretty sure the power seat wiring comes from the door sill wiring harness. I'd look that direction instead of toward the center console.

Easy way to figure it out would just be to trace the wiring in the Cruiser you pulled the power seats from.

I'm pretty sure the power seat wiring comes from the door sill wiring harness. I'd look that direction instead of toward the center console.

Easy way to figure it out would just be to trace the wiring in the Cruiser you pulled the power seats from.

Thanks. I'll check that out today. The harnesses under the seats themselves have definite differences between the two 80s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom