Toyota TJ Cruiser coming soon? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TrickyT

Hate that mud...
Threads
The ‘Toolbox Joy’ Cruiser may be headed this way:

The Toyota TJ Cruiser Could be Headed to Production » AutoGuide.com News

Details are scant, to say the least, but the announcement does say "off-road-ready suspension and tough body panels".

TJ-Cruiser.png

Last edited:
Toyota should be embarrassed for themselves...

Faux military Barbie. I hope Toyota can still do better, but it's nearing Aztec territory.

TJ Cruiser, what's next JK Cruiser?

Toyota is just trying to make $$ off the name "Cruiser" . not different then Chevy slapping "SS" on everything and Fiat using "Jeep" ... the TJ is nothing more then a mini van. no big deal

It is unibody and reminds me a ton of the 4wd Toyota TownAce van from the 80s & 90s than anything else. I'm sure it will be good at what it does and a solid van living platform but no trail SUV.

Toyota is just trying to make $$ off the name "Cruiser" . not different then Chevy slapping "SS" on everything and Fiat using "Jeep" ... the TJ is nothing more then a mini van. no big deal
'

at least if it was a mini van you would get sliding doors.

the fact that you can fold all the seats down flat is pretty cool. combine that with mini van sliding doors and just think of all the stuff you could fill it with from the Mall.

Now the important issue is the cup holders. cant spill my latte going over those curbs. an actual mini van is awesome because 100's of cup holders. you multiply awesomeness x number of cup holders.

but seriously guys? whats so bad about independent suspension F&R, unibody, and 20's? People take their fiat 500's....i mean jeep renegades over black bear all the time. a stock renegade can do the Rubicon. i saw it on the internet so it must be true.

I didn't say I didn't like it ;) ... and you can turbocharge almost anything with an exhaust pipe! :D

Would NEVER have this vehicle, even if Toyota gave me one for free!!!!!!

Hey Tennessee Jed, we saw a band here in Sac called Wake The Dead, playing Grateful Dead songs Celtic style, great. Sorry this is all way off topic.
To get back on topic, that truck is terrible. :>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom