For sale, Wanted,Trade and Free Tread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for info. I'm a 6 lugger. :bang:

These wheels are now available for one six pack of Rolling Rock. Will deliver within reason. I’ll also be in Austin tomorrow if someone sees this post tonight and responds. Feel free to text 479-414-7529

I sent you a text. Hit me up if you still have the wheels.

Thanks,
Brad

I sent you a text. Hit me up if you still have the wheels.

Thanks,
Brad

Wheels are now promised to enfield, pending pickup.

Anyone need a free set of 275/60R18 street tires? 6/32nds of tread left, enough to get you past an inspection or to install on a frame for rolling around.

Wheels are now promised to enfield, pending pickup.

Anyone need a free set of 275/60R18 street tires? 6/32nds of tread left, enough to get you past an inspection or to install on a frame for rolling around.

Thanks for the wheels and tires, it was nice meeting you and checking out your cruiser.

Thanks for the wheels and tires, it was nice meeting you and checking out your cruiser.

Pleasure meeting you as well sir! Let me know if you’re ever headed this way and have some time to kill, might grab a beer and a brew sometime. Thanks for helping me empty my garage too

Pleasure meeting you as well sir! Let me know if you’re ever headed this way and have some time to kill, might grab a beer and a brew sometime. Thanks for helping me empty my garage too

Likewise, if you are ever in the BCS area give me a shout. I wish I could've hung out longer, but my SIL was in labor and my wife needed me back asap.

Selling a set of OEM LX470 wheels (16x8 5x150) and tires. Michelin LTX tires 275/70r16. The spare has lots of tread but is really old. The others have around 8/32nd of tread left although one has two nails in the tread that would need to be patched. Includes center caps and lugs. $200 OBO
4qJljvY.jpg

I dropped the price on this in the original post. I'm moving in a few weeks and would love to get rid of these so I don't have to move them. I'm open to trades or offers.

***Gone****

Free: engine stand and 1 ton engine hoist. Both used to pull a 1fz-fe motor/tranny 2 years ago. The hoist leaks fluid a bit, but it's free to anyone that can use it and needs fluid currently. Only thing I ask is if I ever need to borrow them some day in the future I can be able to, and that you don't just relist them on CL or something. I'd like these to go to a local cruiser head that can use them.

I might have a engine leveler I'll throw in if I can find it
Located in Arlington

image.jpeg

Last edited:
iphone 9.24.17 020.JPG
iphone 9.24.17 028.JPG
iphone 10.24.17 016.JPG
iphone 10.24.17 014.JPG
iphone 9.23.17 009.JPG
I've got two sets of rim/tires for 100/200/Tundra's up for Grabs - plus a set of 200 aftermarket headlights and 4 sets of BORA spacers

yes... I've got a wheel/ mod issue..... I've pushed the limit on size and options but with a pending engine / speed mod it's time to get a bit lower to the ground and wider...

I live in Houston but am in Dallas weekly for work these days. Easy to toss things in the LC and meet up.

for sale:

• Tundra / Sequoia TRD gunmetal 20's with almost new 35/11.5/20 Ridge Grapplers - set of 5 tires ( one new) and 4 rims w/ lugs and Discount tire warranty on the tires plus 4 new TPMS sensors. less then 4k on the tires, almost all highway.
  • Volk TE37's 20 x 9.5 ET 55 - these were custom ordered in a set of 5 ... w/ or w/o 37/11.5/20 Nitto MT"s and sensors /lugs and warranties on the tires - the rims weigh only 23lbs but are rugges as heck and offset the weight of the tires at 10-15lbs less then their normal peers... these were also custom built in satin gunmetal
  • Ebay headlights - these were a replacement for a set I run that had a slight wobble in the lowbeam that we fixed - half of my cost as the shop scratched one of the lights lightly - could likely be buffed out.
  • 4 various Hubcentric spacers from BORA in forged alum
  1. 15 mm with longer wheel studs ( new)
  2. 18mm bolt-on(New)
  3. 1.5" bolt on
  4. 1.75 " bolt on(new)
  • 10 mm OME rear spring packing spacers for 80/100/200
  • VisionX LED sptolights 8.7" pair - these are the ultimate high speed lights for running highways as they'll punch 6-8 lanes out to a mile plus with laser precision.... these are in mint shape and were over 1200 new, will need a new $ 75 wiring harness or custom wiring. These are true beasts and a perfect compliment ot a LED bar and other lights on a fast rig. The next step on my build mandates a wide open grille area for cooling.....so these area avail
PM for pricing - varies widely based on what and how the deal works...

Erich

View attachment 1585474

iphone 10.24.17 016.JPG

iphone 10.24.17 014.JPG

View attachment 1585477

iphone 9.23.17 009.JPG

Looking to purchase Bibs for FJ40 and FJ55.

Wife is pregnant and is allowing me to have a FJ Bib wall in the baby room. Prefer bibs with glass lights and the Bezels... Condition just needs to be non rusted. I am going to respray some, and others leave the patina.

Cross posted in general Mud Wanted: Wanted - Bezels

Since this project is more about quantity than quality i am looking to keep costs as cheap as possible to acquire as many as possible. so virtually no Bib will be denied lol.

Pictures of completed project will be sent to all sellers.... and Mud.

-Jon

edited for terminology correction: Bezel > Bib

Last edited:
Did some more Non-Trucker TEQ caps for this cold weather. Holla if you want one!

TEQ Caps

5 wheels off my 2014 Land Cruiser. These are OEM 18" wheels with the center caps. No tires, tpm's, or lug nuts. $200 0BO. I can bring them to the meeting Thursday.

200 wheels.JPG

I have a 4x4 labs rear bumper (cut for flares) dual swing out, with tire carrier attachment, for my 80. Its never been mounted, brand new. Going a different direction, and want to sell. Please let me know if you're interested, reasonable offers considered. Im in Dallas/Lake Highlands, and can't ship it.

I have a 4x4 labs rear bumper (cut for flares) dual swing out, with tire carrier attachment, for my 80. Its never been mounted, brand new. Going a different direction, and want to sell. Please let me know if you're interested, reasonable offers considered. Im in Dallas/Lake Highlands, and can't ship it.

Do you have a picture of it? How much are you asking? PM me if you want to discuss price in private. Might be interested. Thanks.

Anyone need Hard Top Glass from a 1976 FJ40? I have both large side pieces, both rounded corners and both ambulance door pieces. Glass only no gaskets.

Anyone need Hard Top Glass from a 1976 FJ40? I have both large side pieces, both rounded corners and both ambulance door pieces. Glass only no gaskets.

I can use one of the large side panes. To confirm, 76 still had the large side glass panels without vents, correct? My DS glass was cracked when I got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom