Aftermarket Wheels - To Lip or Smooth/Concave (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
While I like the bronze and attention to detail on these Fuels - and step lip with beadlock look is definitely truck-like and in character...

I'm wanting to try a more contoured/concave lip like Method Roost.

What do you guys think? Should I switch? And do you have any other suggestions?

IMG_8116.JPG

IMG_8082.jpg

Last edited:
FWIW I dislike the lip on my Icon Six Speed wheels. I assume the Fuel Anza's are similar. I actually like the look, but the lip holds about a tablespoon of water behind the lip and won't come off since there's nowhere to drain.

Stock wheels are always best, IMO, though stock 100 series wheels are even better looking. Dunno if they're the right size though.

How about something with a little smaller lip..... you should get these so I can see how they look on a 200....

FN Wheels – FN Wheels BFD

bfd_6_lug_bronze_side.jpg

I have always liked these and suspect they would look great. At the time I was looking I seem to recall they didn't have an 18. Although I do wonder if the 0 and +12 offset will rub too much. My Fuels are 20mm in same 18x9.

The Methods do look pretty beefy with those tires. Do you have a fill pic showing the bumper as well? It helps to get the full visual.

the FN's are really nicely done - I had the SC5's on my 80 but for the 200 the BFD's shown are not rated for a built 200.... might be okay on a pretty stock rig however. Vin was looking at options for our trucks but haven't seen anything new ...

E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom