200 Series and Tundra wheels on 100 series photo thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They pop up in the classified section from time to time. I'm waiting on my set still from Bora direct.

They pop up in the classified section from time to time. I'm waiting on my set still from Bora direct.

Yup, exactly. These popped up in a thread where someone was inquiring about a wobble theirs produced. A fellow mudder provided advice and mentioned that they would be selling their spacers soon. I hit them up immediately and bought them. Right place, right time.

Yup, exactly. These popped up in a thread where someone was inquiring about a wobble theirs produced. A fellow mudder provided advice and mentioned that they would be selling their spacers soon. I hit them up immediately and bought them. Right place, right time.

Dang guess I have to wait for that opportunity too.
Let me know if you see someone selling them. Thanks

One more for good measure: Tundra Platinums. They looked good on our black 01 LC...but glad I kept em to put on our recently acquired LX.
0312B2FA-B29C-438C-A657-545C8A67480F.jpeg

those look great in black!

Do you have to use spacer for the front center cap?

Nope, just the BFH “mod” to the dust cap. I do wanna eventually get spacers to widen the stance and fill out the fender a bit more...but they fit as is. I picked em up on CL in mint condition with plenty of tread left on the tire for $475. Not much more than I sold the stock chromies for.

Hey guys, Just put some 18's on my 1999 LX 470 View attachment 1572067 View attachment 1572069
Love the TRD wheels. Not typically a fan of blacked out wheels, but they work here. I think keeping the tires “laces out” helps...

I will play. I bought a 1998 LC in February that had aftermarket 18" chrome rims that were peeling and leaking. My boss happens to have an 08 Tundra he had put wheels on and had the stock rims und
Image-1.png
er his deck. I paid him $200 for them, had the tires from the chromies put on them for $100, spent $20 on plasti-dip and here we are!

LX looks good with those. Just came across this thread after watching your 100 series review on YouTube. Would love to see another one!

Link to the review pleaze. These Tundra wheels do look good on the 100s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom