MetalTech October Sales (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this or not but figured I'd give it a shot anyway. MT is having a sale for the entire month of October on a few of their items, see the discount codes below:

IMG_1792.PNG

This is great—thanks! I was looking to order a set of OPOR sliders here soon. This might be just the impetus I needed…

This is great—thanks! I was looking to order a set of OPOR sliders here soon. This might be just the impetus I needed…
Just did a little test myself and it takes off $90 from the cost of the bare OPOR sliders. Brings the total down to a little over $500 + shipping which is a fantastic deal.

Just did a little test myself and it takes off $90 from the cost of the bare OPOR sliders. Brings the total down to a little over $500 + shipping which is a fantastic deal.

The black ones are not in stock but the raw ones are correct? That’s what it seems like when I browsed the website. This is a good deal I’m going to place and order when I get home. Does it come with the mounting u bolts?

The black ones are not in stock but the raw ones are correct? That’s what it seems like when I browsed the website. This is a good deal I’m going to place and order when I get home. Does it come with the mounting u bolts?
If you add the painted ones to your cart it does indicate that they are currently out of stock and won't ship until 10/30. However, that discount code only applies to the raw steel (uncoated) sliders. And yes they include all necessary mounting hardware, I believe they have a custom u-bolt setup and all of that is included.

Just an FYI it says they only have 5 more sets of sliders left in stock!

Oh nvm shipping to VA is $450 making this around a grand. I’ll probably have to wait locally for one to pop up or fab my own with a kit.

The Trail-gear.com DIY kits seem to be a solid option if you can do a little welding. three lengths to choose from and if you find them on ebay, most places are doing free shipping.

The Trail-gear.com DIY kits seem to be a solid option if you can do a little welding. three lengths to choose from and if you find them on ebay, most places are doing free shipping.

Was hoping shipping was like 150-200 but 450 is kinda expensive. Looks like I have no choice but to fab my own. I have a friend that welds so I’m going to make him do it, he owes me for bailing him out at 4am last month.

I bought a set of sliders for my 200 and sent an email to metal tech asking if they would ship LTL because it was over 450. I live in MS. They did and refunded me abour 140. Might be worth asking them...

I would love a set but $300 shipping to TX kind of kills it for me. If anyone else remotely close to DFW is interested let me know and we could order two (or more) and split shipping.

Email them and get a quote on shipping. With the $300, it puts you right at $811 shipped. Not a bad price for what you get. Figure in another $30 for cleaner, primer and paint.

I was fired up to get a set of sliders ordered for my new-to-me 80, $499 for shipping. I emailed them yesterday and haven't seen a reply yet. BIO shipped me sliders for my 100 last year for about $130.

FYI, MT responded back to my email with a shipping quote of about $200, instead of $500.

FYI, MT responded back to my email with a shipping quote of about $200, instead of $500.

Oh man I’m in northern va too! I just bought the trail gear kit. I’ll see if I can cancel it, $200 for shipping is a lot better than 450.

Oh man I’m in northern va too! I just bought the trail gear kit. I’ll see if I can cancel it, $200 for shipping is a lot better than 450.

I wonder if we can bundle the shipment to save each of us some coin, where in NOVA are you?

Just placed my order. I emailed them, and they sent me a shipping quote of $217. So, my shipped price was only $729 after the coupon. Not too shabby!

How do people recommend painting these? I'm no slouch with rattlecans…but etching primer then rustoleum? Or is bed liner a better option? I'm not gonna lie—the only impacts these will probably see in their future is car doors and lots of kids stepping on them.

I wonder if we can bundle the shipment to save each of us some coin, where in NOVA are you?

I’m in Springfield, 10 minutes south of you. Post a pic of your truck I want to see if I’ve seen you around or not, I don’t see too many LCs around here that’s not owned by soccer moms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom