Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not going to get there that quick. Someone get it

anyone looking for a sleeping bag?

I've got a brand new Alps Mountaineering 0 degree bag for sale. $50

71DOr3hwaKL._SX355_.jpg

looking for a 2f engine....anyone got any leads? willing to buy a 60 if thats what it takes....

Looking for a birfield and short side axle from a pre-mid '94 80 series with the shorter splines.

I need to replace Andy's trail spares that he donated to my truck over the weekend.

Looking for an extra wheel/ tire for my spare. 275-70r18 on a 5x150 wheel Not too picky what kind of tire or wheel.

A 33x10.5 or 33/11.5 tire for a 16" rim is an option too My spare is scary looking!

Ir Made in USA compressor with 100 duty cycle, super quiet $600. Massive 8 inch 120 pound Wilton Vise $650 Craftsman Butcher block Workbench $250 HUGE assortment of wire, crimps, heat shrink, etc $300 (pic soon)

SS3R2-GM_500.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

craftsman-work-benches-with-b-blocck-top-189-archive-the.jpg

IMG_0663.JPG

Ingersoll-Rand SS3R2-GM Garage Mate 15 Amp 2-Horsepower 24-Gallon Oiled Wheeled Vertical Compressor

MADE IN THE USA

Super Quiet

Hardly used, was in my home shop only used a few times

100 percent duty cycle belt drive super quiet - can't find anything like this anymore.

You can easily hear a conversation with this running.

100% continuous duty for tough applications
Durable cast iron construction
24 gallon vertical tank
5.7 acfm at 90 psi
Equiped with wheels for easy transport

Cast iron, oil-lubricated pump for solid reliable performance. Belt-driven for quiet operation. Designed for professionals and serious do-it-yourselfers. Delivers maximum air and can power impact guns, ratchets, grinders, drills, nailers, paint sprayers, sanders and more. STANDARD EQUIPMENT: Pressure switch, pressure gauge, regulator, safety valve, manual drain and 6" cord. SPECIFICATIONS: 2HP, 24-gallon hour tank, 135 max PSI, 3/8 NPT, 5.7 ACFM at 90 PSI.

Ir Made in USA compressor with 100 duty cycle, super quiet $600. Massive 8 inch 120 pound Wilton Vise $650 Craftsman Butcher block Workbench $250 HUGE assortment of wire, crimps, heat shrink, etc $300 (pic soon)

View attachment 1562276

Sorry, but how the F**** is a vice $650?

Made
Sorry, but how the F**** is a vice $650?

LOL I say the same thing when I see a FJ40 for sale for more than $3500 dollars. They were $6000 new.

Made in America, by a middle class American Citizen, probably a tool and die maker (high end trade) with 120 pounds of ductile iron and made to last several lifetimes vs a few years. You get what you pay for.

This is also a MONSTER vice. Usually bench vices are 4 inch or 6 - this an 8! HUGE.

It's also called the "tradesman" for a reason not the "shade tree military pension stumpalama special" LOL

https://www.amazon.com/Wilton-63202...1509036597&sr=8-2&keywords=wilton+8+inch+vise

Wilton 10026 500S 5-Inch Jaw Width by 8-Inch Opening Machinist Swivel Base Vise | eBay

Would be about $850 shipped with tax. It's like new, they don't depreciate much. We used to pay $1200 for these when I worked as bike mechanic, there was no amazon back then. Seems like anything made in America keeps going up in value and made in China keeps getting cheaper with child and slave labor and zero quality.

I've also got these tool rolls. I put them together with older but serviceable tools thinking they would likely get left behind. Basic stuff for tinkering and small enough to throw under the seat. $160 for the Duluth and $80 each for each of the other two.

The Duluth has a nice set of made in USA wrenches and ⅜'s Made in USA sockets sockets

View attachment 1562400

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0686.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0690.JPG

IMG_0682.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom