Whiteline rear swaybar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i'm very pleased so far with mine. I really can fill a tighter driving experience and more control especially with the RTT weight up high. With a slee 4 inch lift and RTT, this was a good decision.

FYI, the Whiteline Fronts are good to go now, well almost. Somehow the factory lost the design of their first model. I waited a year to get one shipped to the states. Got the bar and it was totally off. It would hit the passenger side radius arm, hard. After many emails and pics back and fourth, and another year later. The current one fits, but still slightly kisses my drivers side radius arm. Going to leave it on, not going to wait another year, F-that...

Good news is, front and rear whitelines is where you want under your lifted rigs.

I broke mine long time ago.
And they send me a new one! So they have my bussines.
My heavy 80 drives great with it. (30mm)

A2E5027D-C023-4475-8046-4EC15C658A40.jpeg

Curious, does Whiteline have a lifetime warranty with these bars or just a one year deal?

Off their site,
"The warranties relating to the Bushing Kits, Performance Products and Fitting Kits (together, the Whiteline Products) cover the Whiteline Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when the Whiteline Products are used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These warranties do not apply to any defects arising from the Whiteline Products being used on a race circuit or in any form of motorsport, or being abused, altered or incorrectly installed, lubricated or maintained. The warranties relating to a Whiteline Product only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the relevant Whiteline Product was originally installed (Purchaser). The Purchaser must ship the defective Whiteline Product to 4 Warringah Close, Somersby, NSW, 2250 (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt. If the Whiteline Product is found to be defective and covered by a warranty, the Whiteline Product will be replaced, free of charge, except that the expense in claiming any warranty relating to the Whiteline Product must be done by the Purchaser."

Does anyone have the PN's for the bushings/mounts? I have a bare bar that I picked up for $50 but I've been having trouble getting the extra parts required and Whiteline customer service is of surprisingly little help.

I've broken mine, seen 3 others, and know of one more bound for destruction soon. There's also a Moab group that apparently breaks them all the time. All of them are wheeled aggressively. For instance, at least three of those trucks have broken the front panhard frame mount. The 80 is a tough truck, but not indestructible by any means.

Off their site,
"The warranties relating to the Bushing Kits, Performance Products and Fitting Kits (together, the Whiteline Products) cover the Whiteline Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when the Whiteline Products are used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These warranties do not apply to any defects arising from the Whiteline Products being used on a race circuit or in any form of motorsport, or being abused, altered or incorrectly installed, lubricated or maintained. The warranties relating to a Whiteline Product only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the relevant Whiteline Product was originally installed (Purchaser). The Purchaser must ship the defective Whiteline Product to 4 Warringah Close, Somersby, NSW, 2250 (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt. If the Whiteline Product is found to be defective and covered by a warranty, the Whiteline Product will be replaced, free of charge, except that the expense in claiming any warranty relating to the Whiteline Product must be done by the Purchaser."

Since we're buying these from you, how will the warranty work?

If you have purchased from me, the warranty will be directed through 2KRacing, however I would follow Whiteline's warranty policy.

out of stock, I just picked up a rear sway for my rig, tht since Ive owned it never had front or rears I got a rear off a RHD in the grand junction area I didnt notice much change this really helped??
Surprising Whjiteline claims 107% increase in torsion with there swaybar. I felt an improvement of at least 107% with the way my 80 is set up.

Surprising Whjiteline claims 107% increase in torsion with there swaybar. I felt an improvement of at least 107% with the way my 80 is set up.
well my truck was loaded for travel and the springs were also over taxed, its empty now and new springs goig in next week as well as a 150 alternator radiator and starter plus a new glullwing window and dual battery

worn out shocks will also cause excessive body roll especially if you have worn or taxes springs.

One would think a 30mm Whiteline should be harder to break than a 25mm factory bar. With that said due to more torsion reducing flex I will be looking at rear sway bar disconnects soon.

Actually, assuming one is flexing to the ends of the shocks and jounce bumpers, stress is higher in the thicker bar all other things held equal.

Frank

worn out shocks will also cause excessive body roll especially if you have worn or taxes springs.

To add a bit clarification, worn shocks will reduce the rate at which the vehicle leans into body roll but will not themselves limit the amount of roll. Shocks being viscous dampers apply more damping force the faster the damper moves but don't limit movement until you reach one end of travel. Springs on the other hand fight the amount of roll and the stiffer the spring the more it resists over its range of motion.

Shocks can help reduce the rate of unloading when, for example, the truck fishtails side to side, which can reduce the likelihood of a roll over.

Frank

I think we said the same thing :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom