Tech Day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@SuperDuperCruizer is going to help me take the guts of my mini truck steering box and transplant them in to a 40 housing if anyone wants to see how that works. I assume Stump you have a bench vice.

Just kidding on the cut and turn.

Will hopefully have the truck on a trailer looking at reinstalling gas tank, running fuel, soft lines, battery cables, starter swap, play with some raw steel????? Working on a busted bumper???? Any ideas?????will have plenty of easy small tasks to futz with.

Luv Lex

I wont be able to make it either. Will be out of town again. Soo bummed.

@SuperDuperCruizer is going to help me take the guts of my mini truck steering box and transplant them in to a 40 housing if anyone wants to see how that works. I assume Stump you have a bench vice.
I've done a couple of these. Might want to put the Teflon ring on that piston and throw it in the freezer to make it easier to install the piston without nicking the Teflon ring. I also soften the sharp lip within the housing with some fine sandpaper to help keep the ring from getting nicked.

Just kidding on the cut and turn.

Will hopefully have the truck on a trailer looking at reinstalling gas tank, running fuel, soft lines, battery cables, starter swap, play with some raw steel????? Working on a busted bumper???? Any ideas?????will have plenty of easy small tasks to futz with.

Luv Lex
Bring it, we can get a few things knocked out.

got my cable lockers...is that too much for a tech day? Otherwise birf seals would be cool.

got my cable lockers...is that too much for a tech day? Otherwise birf seals would be cool.

Yeah, I would say so, but I'll let others say so. Birf seals are also very involved, as in, it requires pulling the hubs, axles and knuckles.

Anybody have a power brake bleeder that's coming to tech day ?? Want to try it out on my fathers 4runner

its either 01 or 02 can never remember but not really a difference between 01 and 02 right ?

Show of hands... How many are planning on coming and what do you want to work on? Anyone have a couple spare 4x8 sheets of 3/4 plywood they can bring over? I was thinking I could use them to put down on the gravel to put the engine hoist on to pull the engine out of the parts 80.

I'm planning on coming unless my son's Little League team wins on Thursday and makes it to the championship game on Saturday. I'm hoping to put a 40 power steering box back together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom