Fall Crawl 2017 is at Rausch Creek October 13-14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going to try to make it up for both days (Fri and Sat)... I'll probably be camping Friday night at Rausch Creek.

I've never camped at RC before... do we have to reserve any spots? Anyone else camping Friday night?

No need to reserve a spot. Us CLCC folks will probably end up in the first couple camping areas to the right as you pull in from the road.

Looking at the weather, I'm going to skip wheeling/camping tomorrow. I'll see the group at Anthracite bright and early on Saturday morning

Looking at the weather, I'm going to skip wheeling/camping tomorrow. I'll see the group at Anthracite bright and early on Saturday morning

The forecast I'm looking at says cloudy tomorrow (Friday) with overnight low of 56.

I’m going to pass on camping as well, but my “excuse” is to help the mrs with one of our ailing dogs. See you guys Saturday am.

I'm out. No real reason this time - just don't feel like it after a LONG week!

Enjoy gents,
Andy

I get it, we'll miss you. See you in November, hopefully? Take the kids somewhere fun.

I’m going to pass on camping as well, but my “excuse” is to help the mrs with one of our ailing dogs. See you guys Saturday am.

Awww, man, sorry you're dealing with an ailing friend. It's never easy.

Hey guys,

Sorry I left in such a huff today. My wife texted me when we were at the gates to tell me that the hind legs had just gave out on our dog, and it was time. She works at a vet, so she just stayed late with him until I arrived.

In addition to that, thankfully @Stumpalama pointed out I had developed a leak, which turned out to be one of the trans cooler lines. They were super crusty and todays adventure pushed them over the edge. It was just a drip, so I said eff it and went for it. Fortunately my wife’s work and mine are really close, so I just ran over there to dump my rig off to deal with in the morning.

I do want to thank everyone that helped me out today between the blown tire, and guiding me through that black trail I had no business on. I should have known better when @Crusha bailed.

Bright side to all this? I got to use my boss’ boosted 540i as a loaner car.

@dci blair , sorry for your loss.
Glad your problem wasn't serious.
And you weren't out of place on the black, pulling cable to clear only one obstacle is just par or the course. Plus we love a challenge.

Sorry to hear.

Thanks guys. It was great meeting some of the VA guys and would have loved to have a couple beers and a couple laughs after the run, just wasn’t in the cards today.

Midnight...
15080401158475230980596926901013.jpg
15080401346333845699672448663536.jpg

it is indeed, Tiki.

Only pic I took with my phone

IMG_4848.JPG

Looks like greg to me. That's where he was when I went to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom