What did you do on your 70 series today? (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a 3B. Completely different set-up than your 1PZ engine.
Astute observation. It's a good thing Rob would know this too, and the radiator is fabricated to OE spec. That said I know us Georgia boys are know for our prowess with safety wire and duct tape.

Astute observation. It's a good thing Rob would know this too, and the radiator is fabricated to OE spec. That said I know us Georgia boys are know for our prowess with safety wire and duct tape.

It's better to know what you are talking about before talking... Which is evident from the GA boys--having been exiled there for 4 years.

:lol:

It's better to know what you are talking about before talking... Which is evident from the GA boys--having been exiled there for 4 years.

True true, let me clear things up, just in case @Tennessee Jed did not understand my advice... I recommend that you call Rob Smith as a solution to your radiator replacement. He will likely require you engine type and chassis model. From that he can determine the proper dementions of the factory radiator. From that a new, aluminum radiator can be fabricated to allow the use of the original mounting hardware. If you're inclined to replace accessory components associated with your truck's engine I'd recommend calling @cruiseroutfit or @wardharris for OE or OE spec parts. No particular order on the vendors, both have displayed impeccable customer service beyond the status quo -in my experiance. To caveat, I'm no expert on Land Cruisers so take my advice with a grain of salt.

The South - closed minds and open hearts. We're ready to welcome you back any time. Just lay down with the pod Onur...just go to sleep...bourbon, barbecue, banjos...just lay down with the pod...

The South - closed minds and open hearts. We're ready to welcome you back any time. Just lay down with the pod Onur...just go to sleep...bourbon, barbecue, banjos...just lay down with the pod...

Unfortunately with the drugs I am currently taking for recovery from a recent incident, bourbon is a no-no. No feel good with drugs and bourbon.

Lying down has been a priority indeed.

Unfortunately with the drugs I am currently taking for recovery from a recent incident, bourbon is a no-no. No feel good with drugs and bourbon.

Lying down has been a priority indeed.

Really sorry to hear this. People say liquor and pills don't mix, but they're probably just not stirring fast enough. (Mandatory uplifting joke.) Hope you get better soon.

Added a Hella map light to the rear cargo area. This is the 24" long unit that has a clear and red lense cover. Should work nicely to illuminate the drawer contents and the drop down cooking table.

IMG_4521.JPG

IMG_4523.JPG

Hi Guys! Im working on my wheels and wanted some tips/advice.

Found 4x OEM 15" Rims (they have seen better days) - im planning on sanding them and painting them at home. (Black of course)

Someone recommended this epoxy paint? anyone have experience with this or can recommend another one?
VHT SP652 Satin Black Epoxy All Weather Paint

Just received the Hub Caps for back wheels and i have not figured out how to install.

Last, tires - with the Raging 80hp 2LT engine (LoL), im skeptical of going too big and clearly dont know my limitations.

I am currently running BF all terrain 31x10.5 R15 , thinking of BF All Terrain T/A K02 32X11.50R15

xmas present for me to me will be the 2" OME lift, all 4 shocks and 4 springs!

IMG_8335 (1).JPG

IMG_8362.JPG

LCII.jpg

Went a little OCD on the cruiser today. That elastic band in the glovebox (which I think is a genius compensation for the questionable lack of a lip on the lower tray) was showing it's age like a pair of sagging crusty underwear. Got some new elastic up in that thing! Now when the cops ask for "ze papers" I don't have the entire glovebox spilled out. Although basic physics tells us the only reason I'd get pulled over is trespassing... N/A Diesel ain't going to break any limits.

IMG_0085.jpg
IMG_0086.jpg

All these cool mods happening to you 7x's and I just want to see one in person or drive mine soon :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom