Lantank LCA question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking at possibly getting the lantank lca''s but want to make sure they dont move the axle back. I will more than likely get adjustable upper control arms. I am running a 75mm slinky lift with an fj60 body. The rear axle can not be pushed back. Anyone have any suggeations.

20170404_111226.jpg

Have a set of standard length and extended length. The extended length is specifically for 80 Series chassis with 4” lift. If you want the same solid rod with larger than normal bushing ends and OEM bushings that doesn’t move the axle from a stock setup, then the standard length is the way to go. I don’t have the standard length listed on the site because only have one set and demand is non-existing.

I dont want to move it back at all and dont plan on ever running bigger tires or going bigger lift. I need them without bushings since I already have new ones. I will take the standard set. Let me know how to pay. Also want a set of your bushing press tools.

I dont want to move it back at all and dont plan on ever running bigger tires or going bigger lift. I need them without bushings since I already have new ones. I will take the standard set. Let me know how to pay. Also want a set of your bushing press tools.

I’ll send you a link for the page I’ll make right now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom