ALERT - RockAuto Wholesale Closeout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Control Arms, AirFliters, Thanks for the alert.....who doesn't need more parts to put on someday.....

Bought air filters too.
I'm hesitant on the control arms.... they are cheap, but don't know the quality.

Bought air filters too.
I'm hesitant on the control arms.... they are cheap, but don't know the quality.
Well, here's the plan, compare them to factory, make some skids for them and use them for offroad or drive them while I make the factories like new or skidded up etc.....

Thanks! Loaded up on air filters and wiper blades. Saved a grip on the $3 Fram air filters... $12 each on Amazon.

Couldn't pass on 12 dollhairs for a fuel pump. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey guys
Got an email yesterday from rockauto.com about a wholesale closeout sale
There are some very good prices if you want to take advantage. Just bought a fuel pump for $12, just to have a spare.

Wholesaler Closeout Parts : 1999 LEXUS LX470 4.7L V8

Good luck
Thanks Leandro- timing belt kits, heaps of brake pad options, some brake lines, valve cover grommets, tiny light bulbs, and bunch of other useful items, especially the air filters and fuel pump which makes for a good back up part.

Fuel pump just arrived, along with other stuff.
Pleasantly surprised when saw the pump is Aisin, made in japan.

1507917731600198230300.jpg

I assume the fuel pump fits a 2001 LX too?

I assume the fuel pump fits a 2001 LX too?
When I looked the FP up on the Toyota website to see if there was a change in application across model years, the same part applied to 98-2007; so I guessed that this would be the same application and bought one(even thought the description said through 2002). For $12 you can't go wrong. Retail on the same pump online from other sellers was closer to $160

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom