River Rock Event??? Oct 13-15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Any of you guys know about this??

River Rock Fundraiser for Childrens Hospital
River Rock

I'd love to go back to River Rock, only been there once before it was closed down several years ago.

Last edited:
I want to go. This is much closer to me.. I've got it on my calendar I'd love to see some of yall.. I haven't been wheeling at all since the last time I went with you guys to AOP a couple years ago.

I want to go. This is much closer to me.. I've got it on my calendar I'd love to see some of yall.. I haven't been wheeling at all since the last time I went with you guys to AOP a couple years ago.

who are you and what have you done with Danny? I thought you were too busy building smokers these days. Did you ever get your $$ back from that asshat in Oliver Springs?

Smokers done! IRS done. Move and remodel mostly done.. head gasket and new rcv birfs and axles done. Now I'm wanting to get the truck dirty! Was supposed to go down to Florida this weekend but obviously that's not happenin and can't make it to hawks pride next weekend but Milledgeville I can do

it took forever going back and forth with the credit card dispute but I did finally get my money back because he did not make the keys available for the time

Man if I had seen this about a month ago I'd have gotten my ass in gear for it!

they posted a little more info on facebook and this is a roll cage and insurance required event so ill not be there. i've got insurance but no cage and if any of you have trail rigs w no insurance you'll need to add the rig to your policy to wheel at this event.. $50 per truck and $10 per person entry fees

Last edited:
they posted a little more info on facebook and this is a roll cage and insurance required event so ill not be there. i've got insurance but no cage and if any of you have trail rigs w no insurance you'll need to add the rig to your policy to wheel at this event.. $50 per truck and $10 per person entry fees

have a damned hard time believing they would turn away a full body rig without a cage,hope this to be true and you change your mind. Plan for me is to base camp out of folks hunting club near Monticello and day ride Saturday.

I just messaged them, my roof counts! I'll plan to see you Saturday morning then.

they just told me no cc payment.. bring cash

Had to be a couple hunnerd trucks
20171014_101146.jpg

heres a few. the kids and i had a great time. thanks for keeping me from having to follow jeeps around all day ted. it was good to see you. get that sound looked at :flipoff2:

DSC_0668.JPG

DSC_0687.JPG

DSC_0694.JPG

DSC_0695.JPG

DSC_0720.JPG

DSC_0724.JPG
DSC_0725.JPG
DSC_0726.JPG
DSC_0728.JPG

DSC_0729.JPG
DSC_0735.JPG
DSC_0736.JPG