Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 80 series engine with blown head gasket. Engine still ran great with no abnormal noises. $150

Trans and transfer from the same, no issues. $150

190k miles

I can fork onto your truck or trailer.

I want these gone asap!

Located in Phoenixville PA 19460

IMG_4732.JPG

IMG_4735.JPG

IMG_4737.JPG

IMG_4738.JPG

IMG_4739.JPG

Darn, I was hoping you were selling the two boxes of eggs in the first photo.

trans is an a442f?
no need for one, but a spare is never bad either.

I already have a perfectly good engine and trans from the truck I bought from you...;)

These came out of a locked truck that I wanted the axles from. My '93 is quite rusty and has already had a rear control arm bracket repaired. The '94 was a mostly rust free Virginia truck.

If anyone is remotely interested, make me an offer on this!

2nd row seat leather $400 for FZJ80/LX450

I have a set of tan replacement leather that I bought from Aatlas (metric TLC) a few years back and never installed.

These are replacements for the factory upholstery - not seat covers.

Middle row only - sorry the front leathers are in my truck!

A good friend of mine has 2003 Extra cab tacoma for sale. It's a 2nd V6 5spd. 115k on it and is black with grey interior.

His name is Paul and can be reached directly at 7175601503 for more information.

Looking for 16 or 17in steelies for my 80 series. Anyone have leads locally?

I'm a diehard fan of FJ Cruiser steelies. They look good, are relatively inexpensive, and readily available. The 17" gives you more tire options (KM2's for me, thank you) I buy them whenever I can as long as they're under $75 shipped. I think I have ten in stock right now, and have destroyed about five in thepast three years. I've also salvaged a few on the trail by beating them back into submission with a big ass hammer.

This guy has them for $80 shipped.

New (07-14) Toyota FJ Cruiser 17" x 7.5" 6 Lug Black Steel Wheel Rim 6 x 139.7mm | eBay

I'm a diehard fan of FJ Cruiser steelies. They look good, are relatively inexpensive, and readily available. The 17" gives you more tire options (KM2's for me, thank you) I buy them whenever I can as long as they're under $75 shipped. I think I have ten in stock right now, and have destroyed about five in thepast three years. I've also salvaged a few on the trail by beating them back into submission with a big ass hammer.

This guy has them for $80 shipped.

New (07-14) Toyota FJ Cruiser 17" x 7.5" 6 Lug Black Steel Wheel Rim 6 x 139.7mm | eBay

What size tire do you have? 37/35? What size lift?

Last edited:
Just dropped the prices on these.
For Sale - 1991 FJ 80 Complete F/R Axles - NE PA
Make me an offer, I need these gone.
Huge super duper club member discount, this week only, act now, don't miss out on this unique opportunity. :lol:

You can thank Andy (Jamarquardt22) for the inquiry, where in NE PA are you??? I am interested, I have been leaning towards using a 80 series axle for my SAS.

So, shared with my buddy and he’s interested. Outside of the one that comes into my work I’m not familiar with the 1HD-T. Anything I need to look for? It’s my understanding BEB’s are and issue but a somewhat easy job. Is this a fair price? Anybody know the seller?

Gary @shmukster has one of these. Price seems reasonable, especially with all the work done to it.

It desperately needs a smaller lift or larger tires...

What size tire do you have? 37/35? What size lift?

Lift is 2 1/2 OME heavies with 35's. 37's need more lift or trimmed fenders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom