Club Pot Luck - Mid Oct in the Jemez (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I didn't know that retired people are 'on travel' the way working stiffs are. I assumed once you retired you were just out of town.

We are tentatively planning to attend this gathering. I just need to figure out the stocker route in more detail to see how it looks. I know I've been up in this area before in the cruiser and on the trail bikes but I want to be sure I know where I'm going and what I'm getting into.
Hey Marc,
The easy way is doable in a car or Subaru. So there should be no problems. I will be taking that way up with my truck loaded with family/friends. We will leave walatowa at 9 am if you want to follow us up the easy way.

I should be good. I'll check in w Larry N Frank about the longer route
I'll bring some Rudy's or Little anitas... you don't want to depend on my cooking
Yes - glad you are going to make it!! Rudy's sounds yummy!!

I talked with frank and I think he was going to lead the trail run up the tougher washed out area. So that should work out fine.

I'm good with Sunday the 15th. I will decide on a dish soon.

I'm pretty sure we are out of town that day/weekend... :(

I may be out, mixed up our weekends... Let me check.. if I come depends on what I can pack- truck or bike.
J

I didn't know that retired people are 'on travel' the way working stiffs are. I assumed once you retired you were just out of town.

There's been a lot of travel this year, not quite all the time, but sometimes it feels that way. I am sure things will calm down next year, have been going overboard just a bit lately with all of this new found freedom!

I will still be at the Chile Challenge Sunday morning so clearing out if there and making to Jemez on the same day is going to be too hard on this old man.

Have fun

Can I ask for those that will be attending, to post up on more time. Please provide in your post:

• Full name (I don't always know your name verses alias)
  • Number in party
  • Dish you will be bringing

Thanks.
Larry

Full Name - Marc Ahlen
Number in party - 4
Dish we are bringing - haven't decided

I got a buddy coming into town so I'm a tentative at this point but I'll bring him. He's a landcruiser junky after all.

Full Name - Kareem Abdullah Stalin Hossein Bin Hitler Laden the III
Number in party - 3
Dish we are bringing - green chile stew with optional corn bread (if I don't burn down the kitchen)

i don't think we will make it. returning from travel sat night... need a day to catch back up at home before work on monday.

Full Name - Marc Ahlen
Number in party - 4
Dish we are bringing - haven't decided
Danise and Paige are talking about making cookies. I also suggested a pasta salad.

Hey Pappy - are you joining us?? Sorry if you already posted up - didn't see it after my quick scan of the thread.
I wish. I will be out of town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom