Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Time for a fire sale.

wow, just heard ADRIAN PEDERSON to the Cardinals! A good, low risk move: It is for a conditional pick so if he doesn't perform we don't give anything up. If he does great, then its worth it! A no brainer that might inspire our offensive line to block for this future Hall of Famer ~

wow, just heard ADRIAN PEDERSON to the Cardinals! A good, low risk move: It is for a conditional pick so if he doesn't perform we don't give anything up. If he does great, then its worth it! A no brainer that might inspire our offensive line to block for this future Hall of Famer ~

I am glad they are trying something, offense is woeful. I hope he can block...

If he is half of what he was the Cards are better. Being a Vikes fan it was sad to see him go. I hope BA is creative and finds ways to get him the ball as their line isn't the greatest. Either way it opens up the pass game just him being back there. Will be fun getting to see him every week again - have to flip back and forth a little now when game times conflict with the Vikings. Definitely generates some excitement and a little hope for the fans here.

They passed on him 10 years ago in the draft for Levi...better late than never? Probably not but we'll see.

They passed on him 10 years ago in the draft for Levi...better late than never? Probably not but we'll see.

Levi....:doh::bang:

Will be fun getting to see him every week again - have to flip back and forth a little now when game times conflict with the Vikings.

Dropped the NFL ticket last. For what ever reason reason Packer games have been on ever week with no conflict with the Cardinals. Do like the Vikings too. Still have a Tee shirt from 73 with the Purple People Eaters on it. Last night's game was fun to watch.

Dropped the NFL ticket last. For what ever reason reason Packer games have been on ever week with no conflict with the Cardinals. Do like the Vikings too. Still have a Tee shirt from 73 with the Purple People Eaters on it. Last night's game was fun to watch.

Vikes are never on so my dad gets it (snow birds) and my brother's fam and mine go over there. Been a hard life as a Vikes fan. That must be a sweet shirt. That is only slightly before my time but definitely know them. Last night second half was good, better than the Cards game that's for sure.

One of those Sundays it was more entertaining to wrench on a Dodge.:flush:

That was horrible to watch.

The "window" we keep hearing about slammed shut in 2015. Time to quit pretending, blow things up and start rebuilding. We're already two years behind in the process.

ABC News reporting that Arians will retire after this season.
The team is going to look much different a year from now

ABC News reporting that Arians will retire after this season.
The team is going to look much different a year from now

Sounds like someone talking out their ass.

Cards are now the latest team taking crap for not signing Krapperprick. Here's a clue tards, they have 3 QBs and no open roster spots

Alright, who stole the cardinal's uniforms. That was not the same sorry team we've been watching all season.

Blaine Gabbert as a starter earlier,:hmm: Who's to say...

Fun Game to watch.

Funnest game all year. Cardiac Cards nailbiter

I like Gabbert's mobility, seems necessary with our o line. He did get lucky on two really bad passes that should have been picked. I'll take any win at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom