Fall Crawl 2017 - Oct 13-14 - Rausch Creek (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

(Edit:We are going to watch the weather for Wednesday may head up Thursday if it is raining Wednesday.) I'm planing on going up Wednesday. I may be heading back saterday night to catch my daughters game on Sunday.
I am bringing some Fire wood.
Any one bringing Mickey's? I can make another containment Vestal!!

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I've got 1 day to come out and play and I'm trying to figure out which day, I plan to head out the night before and camp. Wheeling on Thursday would be cool ‘cause my wife has Thursday off and could join the fun, but it looks like Friday is the best day weather-wise; I don’t have much experience wheeling and don't have any recovery gear yet, so I'm hoping to tag along with an experienced group that's willing to babysit and newbie on the trail. Suggestions, volunteers to babysit??

Hey guys,

I've got 1 day to come out and play and I'm trying to figure out which day, I plan to head out the night before and camp. Wheeling on Thursday would be cool ‘cause my wife has Thursday off and could join the fun, but it looks like Friday is the best day weather-wise; I don’t have much experience wheeling and don't have any recovery gear yet, so I'm hoping to tag along with an experienced group that's willing to babysit and newbie on the trail. Suggestions, volunteers to babysit??

My recommendation is Friday. We'll be wheeling at Rausch Creek, so we'll be closer to camp. The start time on Thursday is still way up in the air, so you may only get a half-day of wheeling in.

As long as you have solid tow points at the front and rear, the rest of us will have you covered.

Speaking of Thursday, @Stumpalama, @Jakes40 and I all hope to arrive sometime between Wed night and Thursday at noon. Hopefully, we can get on the trail on Thursday for a few hours.

Anyone else planning on wheeling Thursday?

I’m planning on coming up late Friday evening and wheeling Saturday.

Speaking of Thursday, @Stumpalama, @Jakes40 and I all hope to arrive sometime between Wed night and Thursday at noon. Hopefully, we can get on the trail on Thursday for a few hours.

Anyone else planning on wheeling Thursday?

I will be up at Rausch around 9:30-10:00 on Thursday AM and will be ready to go.

I'm stopping by Honest Gary's Used Cruiser Parts on my way to RC. Let me know if youneed something picked up.

OBTW, who's coming and when?
If he happens to have the hinged latch for the small window on a late 40s hardtop, I'll take it. I don't think it matters but it's the driver's side.

I will be up at Rausch around 9:30-10:00 on Thursday AM and will be ready to go.

I won't be able to leave home until about 8:00 on Thursday, so you'll beat me by at least 3 hours. Thinking they'd be the only ones up there, Chris and Bob were going to just have a lazy morning and wait for me. But if y'all are up there together, go ahead and hit the trails. I'll text Bob when I get up there so I know where to find you.

are you guys going home after Saturday aoaa or going back to Rausch to camp for the night?

Gary would know better but I think the pickin's are awful slim in b/w AOAA and RC...

BBRC will be up late thursday. We will be ready to wheel at Rausch Friday morning. Plan is to wheel AOAA on Saturday.

Gary would know better but I think the pickin's are awful slim in b/w AOAA and RC...

That sucks... I thought there might be a diamond in the rough that at least had a good burger.

The new plan is leaving winchester around 7:00-8:00 get to RC around 10:00 claim camp space. Get on the trail around 12:00.

If he happens to have the hinged latch for the small window on a late 40s hardtop, I'll take it. I don't think it matters but it's the driver's side.

Gary has the latch; I'll pick it up on my way to RC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom