Official 2017 Turf-n-Surf November 10-12 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Like Pablo said, order up y'all.
From the FB page:
Time is running out! Did you get your apparel pre-order in? The deadline is this Sunday, October 15th!!!!!!
Order up now, we will only have a limited number of extras available on the beach.
Products – Central Coast Land Cruisers

Yup, second year in a row. Can’t wait. Hopefully we have as good weather as we did last year.

Also ordering my sweater as I didn’t make on time for last years order

looks like we might get another show this year:
Launch Schedule – Spaceflight Now

Nov. 10 Delta 2 • JPSS 1
Launch time: 0947:03-0948:05 GMT (4:47:03-4:48:05 a.m. EST; 1:47:03-1:48:05 a.m. PST)
Launch site: SLC-2W, Vandenberg Air Force Base, California
A United Launch Alliance Delta 2 rocket will launch the first spacecraft in the Joint Polar Satellite System, NOAA’s next-generation series of polar-orbiting weather observatories. The rocket will fly in the 7920 configuration with nine solid rocket boosters and no third stage.

better get there Thursday night.

Delta II - United Launch Alliance

looks like we might get another show this year:
Launch Schedule – Spaceflight Now

Nov. 10 Delta 2 • JPSS 1
Launch time: 0947:03-0948:05 GMT (4:47:03-4:48:05 a.m. EST; 1:47:03-1:48:05 a.m. PST)
Launch site: SLC-2W, Vandenberg Air Force Base, California
A United Launch Alliance Delta 2 rocket will launch the first spacecraft in the Joint Polar Satellite System, NOAA’s next-generation series of polar-orbiting weather observatories. The rocket will fly in the 7920 configuration with nine solid rocket boosters and no third stage.

better get there Thursday night.

Delta II - United Launch Alliance
That would be awesome, although I remember the last time i saw a rocket launch from out there it was the one that was not ours and had broken up over the ocean... Then the media portrayed it as a test from a socal base or sub.

Just put in my order, can't wait for my TnS hoodie.

hey @bkcruiser , not to alert you er nuthin, but you have 21 days to get a motor back into the red sled for this years hill climb destruction fest.
bk hill.jpg

I'll remind you in 18 days to start....:rofl::flipoff2:

Last edited:
I'm bring my
2007- present Toyota Tundra 10.5 in Auburn Gear High Performance Limited Slip Differential. In case someome might want to buy ($300)it or trade for a set of Metal Tech lower control arms for an 80 series.
FB_IMG_1478397410416.jpg
FB_IMG_1478397417824.jpg

I know its past the dead line but is there an extension on ordering swag? Can I still do it today?

Edit: JUst made the order!!

Last edited:
I'll be there, my 10th year in a row, my favorite time of year!

Looking forward to my second year! I'll be there with my 200 and my little brother to dig me out if needed.

PTO is approved; consecutive year 5 is a go! Hopefully I don't get sick on the first night and spend the weekend sleeping in the back of my truck like last year...

Unfortunately my 60 is going to have to sit this one out again. :frown:

Never gone before? Is this a free party or is there admission. Forgive me if the answer is somewhere, I’m consistently busy and don’t have he time right now. Currently on the clock

The event is free, the location is not. They charge $5 to drive on the beach until 11pm, or $10 to stay overnight.
If you plan on attending I highly recommend getting a camping reservation before they sell out.
Go to ReserveCalifornia.com and make a reservation for "Oceano Dunes SVRA" camping passes the nights you'll be here.
See you on the sand!

The event is free, the location is not. They charge $5 to drive on the beach until 11pm, or $10 to stay overnight.
If you plan on attending I highly recommend getting a camping reservation before they sell out.
Go to ReserveCalifornia.com and make a reservation for "Oceano Dunes SVRA" camping passes the nights you'll be here.
See you on the sand!

I reaal appreciate that. Been really wanting to take my cruiser out... like really out.

@manoj Since this is your first time attending you have to bring beer for everyone. :cheers::beer:
This event is perfect for your cruiser and fun for the kids if you have lil ones. Don't worry about getting lost in the dunes @sethzilla will send
a search party for you.:steer:

@The Machinist It's about time you pop your head out, you missed out on Gold Lake time to make up for it and stop eating at Panda express on your way to the beach.:D You are more than welcome to join us for chow time and I will make sure you don't get sick.;)

I can personally vouch for the search party being sent. I've been found stuck in the dunes a couple times.

@The Machinist It's about time you pop your head out, you missed out on Gold Lake time to make up for it and stop eating at Panda express on your way to the beach.:D You are more than welcome to join us for chow time and I will make sure you don't get sick.;)

I'll gladly take you up on that offer; you and your wife always cook up the best stuff!

Missed out on Gold Lake because I was out in Colorado running Black Bear Pass with a bunch of cruiserheads!!! :steer:
P1010187999997777999999999999999999.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom