60 series dash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lcwizard

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.4plusproducts.com
I recently posted pictures of after market gauges in the factory gauge housing. I got a lot of emails on this
so I'll make up extra sets of the plates. The plates support two 4" gauges and a standard 2" ( 2 1/16" ).
So far I've only found Speedhut to make a 4" cluster gauge. Autometer and the others I've seen are 5"
which is too large for the factory opening. The only parts you need are 3 plates , 8 screws and 8 small spacers. Speedhut lets you choose a number of color and bezel options as well as custom logos on the face. I found, as I've gotten older, so have my eyes ( who'd have thought ). Their site allows you to preview the day and night colors of the gauges so you can select what works best for you eyes.
This color worked best for me...I can read them at night! yeah!

Gauges, Custom Gauges, Tachometers, Speedometers, Shift Light, Pod

IMG_7619.JPG

IMG_7620.JPG

IMG_7621.JPG

IMG_7623.JPG

IMG_7624.JPG

How do the gauges mount?
What/were "spacers"?
The spacers are needed because some of the screw mounts in the factory cluster are offset. Speedhut guages are very swallow and use a thread on ring. The shallow depth is nice and since the speedo is GPS driven there's no cable to manipulate. I wanted to keep the factory turn indicators although the gauges have small LEDs built in for both the high beam and turns.

IMG_7627.JPG

IMG_7628.JPG

IMG_7629.JPG

I'd like a set too. Let me know when it happens.

To much work for me, I barely can keep it rolling :cheers:
But if you want to remove the speedo cable and have enough room I made this picture yesterday (tomorrow getting a road check :skull:)
It took me some time to get to the one and only way: cut the tie rip under chassis to get a lot of room:

file.php

Another WOW, Dave. Great idea! Perfect color choice, too, IMHO :D

I'll certainly take a set.

Great Job!! I just did similar on a 62. I have a 60 coming up soon.

I'm interested in a set.

I think this is the set I am going to use as I like the tach in the center. I use that more than I use the speedo. lcwizard, you did mention the 2 1/16" gauges will fit the center hole, correct?
2-1/16" Tachometer 6K RPM mini Shift-light. Auto With Shift-light From Speedhut.
4" GPS Speedometer 120mph (w/ turn signal and high beam). Auto Clockwise With Turn Signals From Speedhut.
4" Quad Gauge - Water Temp, Volts, Oil psi, Fuel Level. Auto Quad Gauges From Speedhut.

Yeah, the center plate fits the 2 1/16 clock and the 2 1/16 fuel pressure gauge I have here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom