ONSC Portsmouth Island NOV 16-19, 2017 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
We'd like to open up our trip to other clubs since we were lucky enough to score a 3rd cabin this year. Not sure what the ferry availability is anymore for those dates but keep in mind that I'm willing to pay to extend a cabin by a day early and late as long as there is cabin availability. This lets you get in a day early or leave a day late to take advantage of some less busy ferry slots. I suggest calling the ferry service to check for suitable times IN and OUT before booking this trip.

Cabin spots will be confirmed when I have your payment via Paypal. PM me for my account or any specific questions you might have. And, yes, NC requires a saltwater fishing license...and the ranger has been checking this year.

2017 Portsmouth Island trip

Portsmouth Island is at the bottom of the NC Outer Banks, just below Okrakoke. It is accessible ONLY by a ferry service leaving from Atlantic, NC (not Atlantic Beach). It's a 6.5hr drive from Fairfax, VA. Yeah, it's a haul. FYI, it's 6 hours from me in Charlotte, too.

Portsmouth Island is at the bottom of the NC Outer Banks, just below Okrakoke. It is accessible ONLY by a ferry service leaving from Atlantic, NC (not Atlantic Beach). It's a 6.5hr drive from Fairfax, VA. Yeah, it's a haul. FYI, it's 6 hours from me in Charlotte, too.

There's a good chance I'll be there summer '18, can I ping your club for advice when the time comes? I've never been but it looks like a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom