Duiser off-road and diesel adaptors HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

L0L I'm not either, I am just really good friend's with Dustin and I help him some times, yeah he had some CS issues, due to vendors and if you had to deal with design testing and manufacturing, with new development refining the products, he makes other stuff too, Diesel Adapters is not his only thing going on . One of the biggest issues was getting a reliable stand alone and figuring out the wiring harness and you just can't rewire an 80 it's not that easy, I had my kit for a year but new there was a new stand alone in the works and I have the first one I let myself be a guenniea pig with my DD, because I trust Dustin, and he has yet to let me down. I have a special connection with him, because he did something for my son, you see my son has a heart problem and his Dr had Make A Wish call us to offer my son something special for sick kid's, my son wanted to learn machine scraping but we lived in apartments and had no place to do it, so people put out feelers for someone close to us, for my son's wish, and Dustin offered his shop for a whole week for my son's wish, he stopped his business for my son do seek his wish, I never met him before this, even though we lived close by

the grade level at which your post is written is not a numerical grade. The fact that you came out to defend a s***ty vendor (who has 'buyer beware' reviews dating back almost 10 years) with such piss poor english is very telling. Does he live in the single wide next to yours?

I'm not discrediting your story, if he did that then cool at least he hasn't ripped everyone off. But the fact is IF YOU CANT DELIVER ON WHAT YOU COLLECTED FOR YOUR A SCUMBAG. Advance Auto Parts isn't successful because they sometimes get you a s***ty part when you pay for it, they succeeded because they ALWAYS get you a s***ty part and USUALLY WITHIN TWO ***IN DAYS. Go home shocktower those 40's are starting to have an effect.

If you know he personally can you find out what is happening with my parts that I have payed for and haven't received and why he ingnores my emails and phone calls ?

I'll tell you what's happend with your parts.

You placed an order and paid............. waited.........waited......... called him like WTF?.......[he receives your payment and spends it on blow and cheap hookers that he shared with shocktower]............... your still waiting.......e-mail...no response.........call.......no response........ if you're lucky you'll get an "it was out of stock waiting for the next batch" fluff up your ass e-mail......................years go by.................

Some of those who are reading this are like 'yup... been there'

Seriously if you can't run a business GTFO

:popcorn::beer:

the grade level at which your post is written is not a numerical grade. The fact that you came out to defend a s***ty vendor (who has 'buyer beware' reviews dating back almost 10 years) with such piss poor english is very telling. Does he live in the single wide next to yours?

I'm not discrediting your story, if he did that then cool at least he hasn't ripped everyone off. But the fact is IF YOU CANT DELIVER ON WHAT YOU COLLECTED FOR YOUR A SCUMBAG. Advance Auto Parts isn't successful because they sometimes get you a s***ty part when you pay for it, they succeeded because they ALWAYS get you a s***ty part and USUALLY WITHIN TWO ***IN DAYS. Go home shocktower those 40's are starting to have an effect.

Hey thanks Smoking Cocks, look if you are so smart you can can comprehend my bad grammar ,so what is your point with me, I am not Dustin, I know him pretty well, but I have nothing to do with his business, I am not him, so you trying to be a internet tough by guy attacking me on my financial status, and what kind of dwelling I live in, shows what kind of man you are not, you are not .

Why would anyone do business with a vendor with such terrible reviews that date bak 10 years? At some point you have to stop blaming the business and start pointing a finger at the ones who line up to hand over their cash to keep him in business. He should have been out of business 5 years ago. Buyer beware. Or do we need flashing red lights, sirens, and fireworks too? Come on man!

Why would anyone do business with a vendor with such terrible reviews that date bak 10 years? At some point you have to stop blaming the business and start pointing a finger at the ones who line up to hand over their cash to keep him in business. He should have been out of business 5 years ago. Buyer beware. Or do we need flashing red lights, sirens, and fireworks too? Come on man!

I never knew until this

I never knew until this
I feel for you Scotty. It appears you're new to the forum. I apologize on behalf of all honest and respectable Land Cruiser enthusiasts for what you're experiencing from one of our vendors. It isn't right and is theft IMO. I wish you luck and good on you as you try to resolve this. Perhaps @shocktower can help since he knows the vendor quite well rather than sprinkling sugar on a sh@% sandwich.

I never knew until this

But you would have if you had done ANY level of research.

And yeah, it sucks that you have to.. but that's the world we live in.

I feel for you Scotty. It appears you're new to the forum. I apologize on behalf of all honest and respectable Land Cruiser enthusiasts for what you're experiencing from one of our vendors. It isn't right and is theft IMO. I wish you luck and good on you as you try to resolve this. Perhaps @shocktower can help since he knows the vendor quite well rather than sprinkling sugar on a sh@% sandwich.

Yes iam new to the form I was only lead here because of this issue and being so far away from the US I had no idea what I could actually do and well after seeing all this iam doughting I will ever see my missing parts making what actually received useless

But you would have if you had done ANY level of research.

And yeah, it sucks that you have to.. but that's the world we live in.

Yes I just seen the website and it looked all legit I didn't think I'd need to do a background check of just buying some parts from a company
Live and learn I guess

Duiser does have a nice web site, it looks very legit. I wanted to believe I could get all of my parts at once for a front end rebuild and birfields. guess I should be happy that I got most of them. I should dispute this with my credit card company, but I would rather run his name down to warn others.

Hey thanks Smoking Cocks, look if you are so smart you can can comprehend my bad grammar ,so what is your point with me, I am not Dustin, I know him pretty well, but I have nothing to do with his business, I am not him, so you trying to be a internet tough by guy attacking me on my financial status, and what kind of dwelling I live in, shows what kind of man you are not, you are not .

Just saying. I agree, you need to learn how to put a sentence together. You're use of punctuation is terrible.

Go see you good friend Dustin and have him make s*** right for the OP since he's in Australia. Seems your the only Duiser fluffer here.

Right?!
Who cares about puntuation and grammar in this case?! But if you're going to pick somone's apart, yours best be error-free. @Scotty3 needs help and it ain't with grammar and punctuation. Most of us are big-thumbed cavemen typing away on an iPhone. It's a miracle anything makes coherent since.

Dustin bought it 3 years ago Jonesy and Duiser where one in the same, yes you should do your best to improve on your CS I agree, he should work on that, and I have mentioned it. Being a one man shop is really tough, but you need to take care of your customers, and I'd be a little pissed if I did not get my stuff when promised . I will do my best to help @Scotty3

It was a bank transfer not paypal

If you have the ability to get a Visa credit card down there, I would highly suggest doing that and purchasing with it in the future. I have 3 times disputed a claim on my Cabelas issued Visa. Its a pretty simple process involving 1 sheet of paper front and back. All 3 times I've gotten my money credited back to me within 6 weeks. My favorite was when Alex Carvallo of AOE tried to steal $900 from me, which you can read about here ..... Alex Carvallo at AOE stole $900 from me ! .

I never carry a balance into the next month when it comes to my Visa (don't want to pay interest). However, I understand that by using it there are some benefits. One of those is that I have built in buyer protection when it comes to things like this. Its really quite simple, Visa has lawyers and the ability to literally take money away from you if your a vendor who doesn't keep their promise. Also, when your perusing the buyer beware forum you should post up your experience for others to see.

I know Dustin quite well. He and I have done many business transactions. Duisers website is legit and is very well put together. I'm not in the immediate area of his new shop but it's within a 5 hour drive. I consider Dustin a friend. I own my own business as well. Dustin has built two LC80's for me and I couldn't be happier with his products and workmanship. The most I can say for Dustin is that I understand him. He is NOT a thief, nor is he a scammer. He just needs help in his office to aid in his CS. His products are great and he knows LC80's.

@Scotty3 you can send me a PM if you want more details and contact info for Dustin. Maybe we can get this resolved for you. I'm not going to say any more on here so Trolls can bash away without any meaningful or useful ideas on resolving the problem.

shocktower, That was a great story and that's the Dustin I know.

~Rookie

Awesome, would your please tell him to send me my tjm extended brake line that I ordered 3 years ago from his legit web site. I am not a troll I just want my parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom