St Anthony Sand Dunes - October 7th & 8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All right folks...it's that time again! Back to the dunes for some high speed thrills. We will be meeting at Mama Macs on Saturday morning at 6 am. Post up below if you plan to attend. You can day trip either day if you want. Just let me know your plans so we can set up a Sunday morning meet up location.

Can't make it either.. Got a wedding in the Flathead. St. Anthony dunes are super sweet and a fun place to visit for those who have never been. Looking forward to the pics.. Hopefully no rollovers occur.

Woot woot! I'm so excited! I'll be there for both days with my younger cousin. Let's go carve some bowls!
Hey, anyone who was there before, is there anything special I should bring for the sand, i.e. special tools?

Woot woot! I'm so excited! I'll be there for both days with my younger cousin. Let's go carve some bowls!
Hey, anyone who was there before, is there anything special I should bring for the sand, i.e. special tools?
Recovery equipment, compressor, traction devices, starting fluid (re-seating a bead), and be prepared for windy sandy conditions. My recommendation is to eat meals in town unless you like your food with a little extra grit...

I'm in! I'll be heading down Saturday afternoon due to a morning obligation.

What's the story on camping down there? Is there already a spot lined up for Saturday night or recommendations?

And anybody with MaxTrax that can't make it want to loan a set :beer:

Lead foot helps too

Have FUN boys! Still without wheels................:censor:

We will be staying in a primitive and free spot right at the dunes. I've got 1 set of maxtrax which I'm sure will be good.

Not going to make it unfortunately. Have fun out there!

I'm going to be a definite maybe for at least one day (Saturday) haha. There are so many things going on this weekend and I'm not sure what to do yet.

I have been waiting all summer to go back and play in the sand box. Timing just isn't going to work this time. I have a chance to go to Pullman and see my parents and my brother is flying in from Juneau on sat and I rcvd a blue letter for Jury Duty for next week. visiting my parents is a priority.

Have fun

Got a memorial service i've got to go to. Just came thru there on my way back from colorado. you guys are gonna have a good time. Weather sounds decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom