DIY shops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone aware of shops that have tools and lifts for DIY’ers to use/rent? I’m looking to learn to do more myself on my truck.

Being in DC makes it hard to do anything more than minor work. The closest I’ve found is about 60 miles away near the MD/PA border.

anyone aware of shops that have tools and lifts for DIY’ers to use/rent? I’m looking to learn to do more myself on my truck.

Being in DC makes it hard to do anything more than minor work. The closest I’ve found is about 60 miles away near the MD/PA border.

We do tech days as a club, sometimes even at shops with lifts and REALLY fancy tools. Tech days are aimed at helping club members who either don't have the tools, experience or space to work on their own junk alone.
If you come by tonight's meeting at Kilroy's in Springfield, you can find out when the next one is, and even have a

We do tech days as a club, sometimes even at shops with lifts and REALLY fancy tools. Tech days are aimed at helping club members who either don't have the tools, experience or space to work on their own junk alone.
If you come by tonight's meeting at Kilroy's in Springfield, you can find out when the next one is, and even have a

That’s awesome! I’d love to make it tonight but have class (grad school and working full time makin’ me crazy). Are they normally on Wednesdays?

Would love to tackle a knuckle rebuild at some point. That seems like a proper rite of passage.

posted twice, oops.

That’s awesome! I’d love to make it tonight but have class (grad school and working full time makin’ me crazy). Are they normally on Wednesdays?

Would love to tackle a knuckle rebuild at some point. That seems like a proper rite of passage.

Knuckle rebuild is definitely a good start. Yes meetings are the first Wednesday of every month. If you can make a meeting there will be plenty of guys willing to look over your truck and give you a list of DIY type PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom