MEMBERSHIP INQUIRY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good afternoon!
Could someone please aim me in the right direction to learn more about joining the High Desert Cruisers club?
...I'm in New Mexico too! I want to play!
I would appreciate it.
Thank you!

Welcome @89BIGBLUE,

Normally there is a monthly breakfast meeting where we get together to discuss wheeling and such. It usually takes place around the second Saturday of the month. This month there will be a potluck/meeting in the Jemez on Sunday the 15th. Meeting details can be found in the sticky section at the top of the high desert cruiser page.

Your welcome/encouraged to attend.

Club Pot Luck - Mid Oct in the Jemez

Last edited:
Thanks. I saw THE WEBSITE months ago, and it looked rather un-used, but then I read here today about the ride in Oct, and got excited.

Last edited:
The website that you linked is pretty much unused. Club activities a mostly posted here on IH8MUD

Thank you jstnce!
I appreciate the welcome!

(I think my kids have claimed my Sunday the 15th for Fall Break activities already...Doh!)

It looks like an FJ60 in your picture? We had one way back when - and loved that truck - but we've since moved on to an FZJ80. Welcome to NM, and we look forward to meeting you and your family!

Evan

Evan brings up a good point. Pics of what you wheel are mandatory. And I'm going to guess from your sig line you have an FJ62. Long live the mighty 3FE.

Thank you jstnce!
I appreciate the welcome!

(I think my kids have claimed my Sunday the 15th for Fall Break activities already...Doh!)
Hey - welcome. Join us on Oct 21st for the next breakfast (even if you can't do the pot luck on the 15th). I will post up the details as we get closer. It is usually the 3rd Sunday of each month. You can get plugged in from there.

Cheers!
Larry

Hey - welcome. Join us on Oct 21st for the next breakfast (even if you can't do the pot luck on the 15th). I will post up the details as we get closer. It is usually the 3rd Sunday of each month. You can get plugged in from there.

Cheers!
Larry

Pssssst. Third Saturday.

BTW - its $20/year for membership. We like to see members join TLCA as well, but it is no longer required to be in the HDC club. You get a tee shirt with membership.

You can give us cash at the breakfast or paypal $20 to our treasurer - Pappy at hdcruisers@yahoo.com. Don't forget to snag your tee from Grant (AKA dumpolina) Cheers!!

Good afternoon!
Could someone please aim me in the right direction to learn more about joining the High Desert Cruisers club?
...I'm in New Mexico too! I want to play!
I would appreciate it.
Thank you!

Welcome to the 'hood. :flipoff2: <-- official Mud salute

Thank you everyone! As required, a few pictures to follow sometime soon! Very busy at work today at the powder coating shop in Alb. today!

Thanks. I saw THE WEBSITE months ago, and it looked rather un-used, but then I read here today about the ride in Oct, and got excited.

@pappy, could you update the main page for HDCruisers.org to direct people here? There is a link at the bottom of the page but it references a mailing list, not a forum. If there was a link in the main description recommending people join the discussion here people would be much more likely to find us in the odd chance that the found the club website. Looks like it has been about 5 years since it was updated since it is still advertising the 2012 Christmas party.

@pappy, could you update the main page for HDCruisers.org to direct people here? There is a link at the bottom of the page but it references a mailing list, not a forum. If there was a link in the main description recommending people join the discussion here people would be much more likely to find us in the odd chance that the found the club website. Looks like it has been about 5 years since it was updated since it is still advertising the 2012 Christmas party.
Thanks Marc. I think we should add this to the agenda for next breakfast and take some action to get the site update.

Here’s a quick few. The loaded one is after driving on the scales at the truck stop before camping. Came in at 6,480#. Truck did great!

12EB2ABC-EA28-49C7-AFDB-4D3B4885978F.jpeg

747FCC87-28E3-4157-9426-78DF27824E78.jpeg

Umm, where is granny's rocking chair on top? :) Good looking rig dude.

Looks like your rig is in great shape. It's rare to see a nice FJ60 or 62 anymore. How many miles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom