Fall Crawl 2017 is at Rausch Creek October 13-14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Capital city guys would need to get up early. That just dosent happen. Count me in for the west side.

I already told them they'll have to get it in gear early. We have to be off the Western side by three.

I am a strong maybe for Saturday. Are any of you fine gents camping or are we doing this as business as usually.

I'll be camping Friday and probably Saturday night as well. Might even head up Thursday evening...maybe.

I already told them they'll have to get it in gear early. We have to be off the Western side by three.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha!

CLCC is camping at Rausch Creek. Real men don't need a campground with a merry go round.

Ok sweet. I’ll try and swing at least one night. I know rausch is primitive camping which I’m totally fine with, but is there a time that I’d have to be there? Do they close the gates, or is there even gates?

No gates, when you come in the main entrance just turn to the right and somewhere along the back of the parking area are camping spots. First come, first served. Primitive sites but they have a few picnic tables, fire rings, and a plethora of porta-potties for your nighttime pooping pleasure.

Ok sweet. I’ll try and swing at least one night. I know rausch is primitive camping which I’m totally fine with, but is there a time that I’d have to be there? Do they close the gates, or is there even gates?

Bring some Mickeys Big Mouths...

I'll try anything once... but also don't want to hold the group up. I'll hoping to be in my 40. I'm open with the OME 2.5 and mud tires...

If these are true black runs, I may struggle...

Guys it looks like there will probably be a good number of trucks at Anthracite Saturday October 14 in conjunction with the fall Crawl event. Greg and i are figuring to lead a group (or groups) of trucks on the trails we scouted on the western reserve at AAOA. On the Capital City club site we're looking to get a head count for that Saturday and would like to see here who is interested in doing that part of the AAOA property that day.

So, post up if you are planning to be at AAOA Saturday the 14th and what trails you might be interested in doing. It will be helpful to have an idea ahead of time who wants to do what so everyone is accommodated with trail leaders and manageable sized groups. Let's see who wants to do what!!!!

Ran out of $$ see you on a regular run. :(

Bring some Mickeys Big Mouths...

PLEASE!

Seriously.

I can't be seen in public purchasing as much Mickey's at one time as I did last year. I'm sure I'm on some kind of government list for terrible taste in malt liquor.

You're already on the Sex Offender list so what difference does one more list make?

You're already on the Sex Offender list so what difference does one more list make?

hey.now_.hank_.jpg

I'll try anything once... but also don't want to hold the group up. I'll hoping to be in my 40. I'm open with the OME 2.5 and mud tires...

If these are true black runs, I may struggle...
You did fine last time. I can always drag your ass through the tough spots. :)

I'm going to try to make it up for both days (Fri and Sat)... I'll probably be camping Friday night at Rausch Creek.

I've never camped at RC before... do we have to reserve any spots? Anyone else camping Friday night?

Campsites are around the perimeter of the main parking lot area. You can see the clear areas and picnic tables on the google maps earth view: Google Maps

Sounds like a good number of folks camping Friday and Saturday nights.

I'll be up Friday late lunchtime and staying over Friday and possibly Saturday night. Doubtful the 74 will be ready, so will likely bring the 100+camper which is still hooked up, sitting in the driveway and still dirty from VT 2 weekends ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom