Facebook group moderator! I need someone else to do it! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So lately there have been lots of requests to join the clcc Facebook group. It's been many years since I was president of the club and just as many since I've been a dues paying member! (I'm really aiming to go to the fall crawl with you'll!)

For years I don't think I received a request to join the Facebook group and basically didn't even realize I was still the/a moderator. Lately I've had a decent number of requests and just accepted them (yikes - sorry!). But perhaps someone else should take over this duty.

I'm not sure if it's just for members or really anyone with a toyota 4wd (I'd imagine yes?)

Who wants to be responsible for it since I'm probably not the guy!

Btw: I just added two questions for prospective members to answer: the year and make do you own and what state do you live in?

-andrew

okay cool. If you want to remove me somehow thats fine or i will just leave the approvals up to you since you're more active with the club.

okay cool. If you want to remove me somehow thats fine or i will just leave the approvals up to you since you're more active with the club.
No sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom