29th Annual Rubithon 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you have any pictures you would like to share please send to chairman@rubithon.com If it is a large file or many pictures, you can dropbox it and share with the same email please. If you would like it considered for use in Toyota Trails, I will need a brief description and who took it. To be considered for use in TT, I will need to receive it by Thursday afternoon.
Thank again for a great week!
Eric

Doug, can you email me those pics. Resolution not enough on the forum

I will be placing the final order for shirts and hoodies for this year’s event on Monday morning. If you are interested in getting any more, please let me know before noon on Sunday. Must pay prior to order.

Thanks and sorry for the delay getting them ordered. Got back to a busy fire season!

Email to Chairman@rubithon.com

Thanks again!

Eric

The T-shirts and hoodies that were ordered past the deadline and at the event were mailed out yesterday. If you ordered a Medium or XL, there was a mistake with the shirts and have been reordered but may be 2.5 - 3 weeks out.
Sorry for the delay!
Eric

Just an update. Shirts ordered after the cut off or at the event have been shipped out. There was a mistake and not enough XL or Mediums came in and they have been ordered and should ship out within 3 weeks. Sorry for the delay!

The "it's a normal snowfall winter" would make the dates June 20-24, 2018. But I'm not sure what normal weather is anymore.

:):clap::clap:

We, or rather someone appropriate, should start a new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom