Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After 90 days they issue you a new helmet (rookies have to wear red). I spent no time at all customizing it...
NCM_0279.JPG
NCM_0278.JPG

(Company logo on front, given bird on back)..

Last edited:
Representing like a champ

dffa0bd0207eb0f4e3a57ba2e5ea8b50--cardinals-football-arizona-cardinals.jpg

Are you ready for some football?

Football is back!!! Despite few to no starters playing there is still excitement in the air about tonight. It'll be fun to watch some of the camp battles. How will Gabbert and Knight play (and will one end up with a potential roster spot), will Penny show that he can play with the starters, kicking game improvement (both), has Nkemdiche figured things out, will one of the rookie special teamers immerge as a kick/punt returner, does Scooby Wright have a chance to make the 53 man roster, is Chad Williams an Anquan Boldin type reciever? Lots to watch!

Nailed it Norm. Count me as a vote for Scooby

I'll preface this with "it's just the first of 5 preseason games". All please remain calm.
Nailed it Norm. Count me as a vote for Scooby
Scooby had a few plays but didn't stand out so much. Brazzie and Martin seemed to be around the ball more.
William (CB) didn't look very good except on the interception.
Glad that was a back up kicker missing kicks!
90 looked pretty darn good in his limited time.
Gabbert was sharp and accurate, but the fumble was kind of terrible. He'll get a lot more time so he can right his own ticket if he continues to play well. Knight was . . . eeehhhhh.
Penny looked good for running behind our 4th or 5th line, as did Logan - man he has some jets, and some return potential.
Momah and Bundy looked the best for the receivers/TEs.

Raider Nation in town next Saturday night - no tailgating that game - I'm excited to go but it'll be a freak show - ALWAYS ENTERTAINING THOUGH!

OK Cards fans, time to step back away from the ledge. Granted last week did not look great, and we lost some key players early in the game . . . . but there is hope. It's hard to lose the cornerstone of your O-line and not feel some effects. Carson was uncomfortable in the pocket all day as a result. Hopefully they move Veldheer back to the left side and let Ulrich John play the right for the next two weeks. CJ is back, and while he's no DJ there was a time two years ago when he lead the league in rushing before he got injured. It's going to be a bumpy start to the season and your beer budget will likely need bolstering but stay the course and don't fall victim to the week 1 overreaction.

Both Dallas and Atlanta lost in week 1 last year and went on to have some pretty good seasons. And this week we get the QB-less, Luck-less, weak secondary Indy Colts. There is hope!

Has basketball season started?

really miss David Johnson....

there was next man up state of mind. .
It's hard, if not impossible to just replace talent like David Johnson and DJ Humphreys, let alone try to do it in season. Even with next men up, it's a substitution by committee.

O-Line has to improve and it's become painfully obvious that our fast but slight receivers lack the physicality to break away from press coverage at the line. Larry can't do it alone and Carson needs those timing routes to be effective under duress. Chad Williams was supposed to be that guy but he's coming along slow. So wished we'd have offered Bolden a "return to the valley price" like they did for Dansby.

49ers tomorrow. Hopefully we can beat this winless team at home

Niner's fans are the definition of obnoxious if you ask me.

Niner's fans are the definition of obnoxious if you ask me.

Only worse are : Raiders, cowboys, and Seahawks fans.

Green bay fans are the coolest....

That was about the ugliest mess I've ever seen on grass. The game ball should go to the fans for putting up with that s***.

Leaving the stadium yesterday to the deafening chants of Larry..Larry..Larry....it went on for 20 minutes after the game ended. Classic Cardiac Cards ending

Im going to miss Mr. Fitzgerald

Leaving the stadium yesterday to the deafening chants of Larry..Larry..Larry....it went on for 20 minutes after the game ended. Classic Cardiac Cards ending

Im going to miss Mr. Fitzgerald

A certain tall fan and I were inciting the fans the entire way out of the stadium. We re-started the chant at least 10 times, every time it would die off, all the way to the parking lot! Larry will be missed when he decides to hang them up. Can't image what it'll be like going to a game without him playing.

That was about the ugliest mess I've ever seen on grass. The game ball should go to the fans for putting up with that s***.
Spot on Rob, that was nearly un-watchable. Hoyer was bad when he was here in Cards uni, and having to watch him and our sieve of an offensive line . . . U-G-L-Y.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom