Cool events to think about for 2018... let's hear 'em (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
The idea is to post up cool events that we could participate in next year.

I'll start:
Red Clay Rally. This one will be through KY, VA and WV
redclayrally

These guys were at the swap meet (turn the sound off):

This is a good (but long) summary of this year's event.

#RCR2017 - YouTube

I vote we skip all the events and go to Colorado.
Didn't you just do that?
I'm looking for things that are local and more accessible for those of us who can't up and blast off for 10 days at a stretch. :flipoff2:

Check out Fall Gathering at Field & Forest campground in NH hosted by Yankee Toys, Columbus Day weekend

A little late, but the official 2017 Fall Gathering is now open!!!

10/5-10/7/17

The Fall Gathering is an annual Toyota Enthusiast event that provides trails and obstacles for all drivers at all skill levels. Held in Southern New Hampshire in peak leaf peeping season it is not only one of the most attended events but is also one of the most beautiful events in New England.

Your registration covers your Long Sleeve event shirt, 1 adult meal ticket, event sticker and donations to
landowners whose property you accessed at the event.

Additional BBQ tickets for kids and adults available on registration page.
Additional shirts and stickers are available on our registration page and at event.
Camping is $15 per night per person.
There will be no charge nor guarantee your electric will work.
That's what happens when you use 10 1500 watt electric heaters on a 15 amp breaker.
There will be no reservations taken this year for electric sites.

We will be staying at Field & Forest (Gretchen’s) in Hancock, NH 298 Bonds Corner Rd. Hancock, NH 03449.

Camping sites will be first-come-first served and you can claim your site when you arrive. Due to the wide open nature of the property, we cannot set aside a specific site for you ahead of time. We reserve the whole property for the Club, so there will be plenty of room.

You must Pre-Register for the Friday and Saturday Trail Runs.

Trail rides on Friday and Saturday are asked to line up between 8:30-9am and depart by 9:30am.

Breakfast sandwich and coffee provided Saturday by the Bennington Vermont Landcruiser Preservation Society on a first come first served basis.

Please note that trail damage is always a possibility. Drivers are responsible for their own vehicles and occupants. Event Managers reserve the right to switch a driver or vehicle to an easier trail run if your vehicle does not meet the requirements for that trail, or if your vehicle is unsafe in any way.

Our BBQ is held Saturday night at 5:30pm.
This year your BBQ is presented by Tom's Friend's BBQ co. LLC.
Children's and adults raffle held immediately after dinner.
There is no Driver Ticket Raffle.

Club fire held after raffle- Wood donated by Poor Wally's Landcruiser Emporium

YT FG Registration – Event Registry

Check out Fall Gathering at Field & Forest campground in NH hosted by Yankee Toys, Columbus Day weekend

A little late, but the official 2017 Fall Gathering is now open!!!

10/5-10/7/17

The Fall Gathering is an annual Toyota Enthusiast event that provides trails and obstacles for all drivers at all skill levels. Held in Southern New Hampshire in peak leaf peeping season it is not only one of the most attended events but is also one of the most beautiful events in New England.

Your registration covers your Long Sleeve event shirt, 1 adult meal ticket, event sticker and donations to
landowners whose property you accessed at the event.

Additional BBQ tickets for kids and adults available on registration page.
Additional shirts and stickers are available on our registration page and at event.
Camping is $15 per night per person.
There will be no charge nor guarantee your electric will work.
That's what happens when you use 10 1500 watt electric heaters on a 15 amp breaker.
There will be no reservations taken this year for electric sites.

We will be staying at Field & Forest (Gretchen’s) in Hancock, NH 298 Bonds Corner Rd. Hancock, NH 03449.

Camping sites will be first-come-first served and you can claim your site when you arrive. Due to the wide open nature of the property, we cannot set aside a specific site for you ahead of time. We reserve the whole property for the Club, so there will be plenty of room.

You must Pre-Register for the Friday and Saturday Trail Runs.

Trail rides on Friday and Saturday are asked to line up between 8:30-9am and depart by 9:30am.

Breakfast sandwich and coffee provided Saturday by the Bennington Vermont Landcruiser Preservation Society on a first come first served basis.

Please note that trail damage is always a possibility. Drivers are responsible for their own vehicles and occupants. Event Managers reserve the right to switch a driver or vehicle to an easier trail run if your vehicle does not meet the requirements for that trail, or if your vehicle is unsafe in any way.

Our BBQ is held Saturday night at 5:30pm.
This year your BBQ is presented by Tom's Friend's BBQ co. LLC.
Children's and adults raffle held immediately after dinner.
There is no Driver Ticket Raffle.

Club fire held after raffle- Wood donated by Poor Wally's Landcruiser Emporium

YT FG Registration – Event Registry

I will get there one of these days!

Fall gathering is an awesome event. The trails at Field and Forest are the hardest I've ever been over. I've been attending for the last five or six years. Pretty informal but tons of fun. If you're wheeling the trails right at Field and Forest you drive out of the camping area right onto the trails. There is usually a crew from Ironpig in attendance and I've seen John Embrey there in the past. Kenny from southern VA was there with his 4Runner last year. It's about six and a half hours from my place and easy to get to. The BBQ meal last year was awesome. I'll be heading up there next Thursday.

Last edited:
I went last January and I think you should revise your opinion ;)

Yeah, nope... The risk vs. reward is way to slanted toward the risk side right now.

Yeah, nope... The risk vs. reward is way to slanted toward the risk side right now.

Stump is just afraid of the lure of a donkey show...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom