Vermont Overland Rally - Family Friendly Event - 9/29 - 10/2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
I'm not in. My October is booked with the Fall Gathering (weekend after the Overland event) and the Fall Crawl probably the last weekend of the month.

I'm not in. My October is booked with the Fall Gathering (weekend after the Overland event) and the Fall Crawl probably the last weekend of the month.

When and where is the Fall Crawl this year???

If you look at the Bay to Blue Ridge site on Mud you'll see they recently (almost) voted on the sight of this year's event............. apparently the vote ended in a tie and they won't make a call till this week. I believe it will be the last weekend of October at Rausch but that's onl;y my opinion. Will keep you posted.

OK- according to Rob Matzell yesterday here is the info:

2016 Fall Crawl dates will be October 28-29 Rausch Creek

I'll be there, the VA guys as most of us know are great people to wheel with. I would think there will be some in attendance willing to see what Anthracite looks like for one of the days of the Fall Crawl.

We are leaving York after work Wednesday.

@Crusha and @Pacer both won't be able to make it so if you've any buddies looking for a last minute weekend trip let them know!

Not sure what you are driving but please stop and say hello!

IMG_3944.JPG

Is anyone heading up to the 2017 VOR this weekend?
Let me know and we will meet up.

I have a spare ticket you, or a friend, can have if not already claimed, no charge. There may be a VOR fee for the transfer.

It's a great time, beautiful part of the country (my favorite state), lot's of cool rigs and friendly people. Totally family friendly as well!

Make sure you spread some coin everywhere you stop!

We are leaving York after work Wednesday.

@Crusha and @Pacer both won't be able to make it so if you've any buddies looking for a last minute weekend trip let them know!

Not sure what you are driving but please stop and say hello!

View attachment 1543988
Hey Fireball- I will definitely look for you. We plan to arrive mid-day Thursday.
Thanks Crusha for the generous offer - will spread the word.

IMG_2120.JPG

Very nice! What suspension are you running on the 200?

If there's any chance I can twist your arm into a quick ride/drive I would appreciate it. Building up the 200 now and would like to get a feel for some of the various offerings....OME, BP-51, Icon, etc.

104.JPG

We left tonight and will arrive at venue around lunch tomorrow.

There are a few other 100s coming and trying to arrange to run together Friday or Saturday. Welcome to join!

Wish I'd looked here before VOR! I was there, camped in my same spot by the stream. Planning on next year as well (will be my 4th in a row) so let's make sure and meet up ;) Had a blast this time, running some VOT trails with brightly colored Unimogs, most notably got through the Crack - no damage!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@DebFJVT , we definitely plan on going next year as well, let's definitely wheel together. I love it up there!

Awesome...I'll count on it :) Be sure and register when it opens - New Years Day, I think. It sells out almost immediately!

Please beat the driver of the yellow truck. Better yet, purge his seed from the world. Arm out the window holding the truck away from the wall. Yeah right. He is lucky he didn't' brake it in 10 places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom