East coast to West Coast in an 80series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
so my roadtrip is going to take me thru Ma. VT upstate NY Pa. Ohio, idiana Illinois Iowa S. dakota wyoming idaho oregon Cali nevada Utah colorado Im leaving mass. on the 14th and will be in Cali next week looking for someone that may want to run the Rubicon with me or engineers pass or black bear pass. and MOAB hit me up 508-718-8253

Its called California :flipoff2:

Well that is sweet of you to say. Hope you enjoy our world class terrain, outdoors and parks!

Well that is sweet of you to say. Hope you enjoy our world class terrain, outdoors and parks!
The terrain cannot be denied, but the legislators in Ca. are the biz model for how to utterly ruin the country, dont take offense Im in MASS. the home of the worlds most highly educated stupid people.

If you're in So California and need a place to crash or work on the rig. Leave the politics at home and your more than welcome

If you're in So California and need a place to crash or work on the rig. Leave the politics at home and your more than welcome

Nice offer but work on the rig? shut yor mouth dont wish that on anyone traveling:flipoff2:

As for the politics dont look at his youtube channel :grinpimp::worms::eek::censor::deadhorse::moon:

Nice offer but work on the rig? shut yor mouth dont wish that on anyone traveling:flipoff2:

As for the politics dont look at his youtube channel :grinpimp::worms::eek::censor::deadhorse::moon:
Never do. Its nice knowing there are people out there willing to help, I know

Reactions: RFB
Awesome thanks brother I never bring up politics or anything unless of course provoked. All about the ride.

my channel is nothing compared to my raido show, but again this is all about the rubber and gas (lots and lots of gas)

this is the route Im taking If anyone wants to chat or check out the rig hit me up

Ma

Vt

Upstate ny

Pa

Ohio

Indiana

Ilinois

Iowa

S Dakota

WY

Idaho

Oregon

California

AZ

Utah

Colorado

Texas

Lousiana

Misouri

Alabama

tn

Kentucky

West va

Pa

NyLeaving at O dark 30 sat 9/16

so my roadtrip is going to take me thru Ma. VT upstate NY Pa. Ohio, idiana Illinois Iowa S. dakota wyoming idaho oregon Cali nevada Utah colorado Im leaving mass. on the 14th and will be in Cali next week looking for someone that may want to run the Rubicon with me or engineers pass or black bear pass. and MOAB hit me up 508-718-8253
Made it to Oklahoma so far 1700 miles going to Slee tomorrow and then hitting the trails

IMG_8600.JPG

IMG_8600.JPG

IMG_8604.JPG

IMG_8606.JPG

IMG_8607.JPG

I bet those tires are quiet on the highway
oh they are sure are, like a turbo prop taking off and then maintaining altitude, but they are serious, grip for days and fine on the road at 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom