Hello New Mexico!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@pappy and I need to get busy, look at THAT ratio :clap:

Population in 2014: 557,169 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +24.2%
Males: 271,487
upload_2017-9-24_11-47-58.gif
(48.7%)
Females: 285,682
upload_2017-9-24_11-47-58.gif
(51.3%)

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Albuquerque-New-Mexico.html#ixzz4tcTtCvvE

Meh. I'm able to retire next week because I stayed single. Not exactly planned, but it worked out well.
that's my current route! lol.. single and one small'ish credit card bill. if offered the job tomorrow and accepted (more then likely yes) I'm going to be saving/investing money like a squirrel hording nuts for a long long cold winter.. and still having just enough to play with the FJ cruiser some more. it's due for some upgrades and sustainment maintenance

the face to face interview last week was pretty much as I expected. it was no different than the phone interview so I'm guessing they just wanted to physically see me and my attitude. pretty nice area and close to the mountains. they will let me know in a week or two

the face to face interview last week was pretty much as I expected. it was no different than the phone interview so I'm guessing they just wanted to physically see me and my attitude. pretty nice area and close to the mountains. they will let me know in a week or two
Welcome - better late than never!

Did you get the job?

still playing the waiting game. confidence is fading away :(
If the job is LANL, I've heard from a few people that work there they have an unusually long hiring process. One guy wasn't offered an interview until eight months after he applied. Rio Rancho is a long drive, but some of the guys I know ride share from there. It's still a whopping commute, but everyone takes a turn suffering.

If the job is LANL, I've heard from a few people that work there they have an unusually long hiring process. One guy wasn't offered an interview until eight months after he applied. Rio Rancho is a long drive, but some of the guys I know ride share from there. It's still a whopping commute, but everyone takes a turn suffering.
I already ahead of the game I think. I've already had a phone interview and they flew me out there for a face to face
I already ahead of the game I think. I've already had a phone interview and they flew me out there for a face to face. AND! I received an email with for the next step! I'm filling out the formal job application!

I already ahead of the game I think. I've already had a phone interview and they flew me out there for a face to face

I already ahead of the game I think. I've already had a phone interview and they flew me out there for a face to face. AND! I received an email with for the next step! I'm filling out the formal job application!
Dang! You're well on your way. Good luck!

congrats... but be prepared for longer than you'd expect... at least it will be waiting with certainty :)

If LANL is anything like Sandia Labs, then it could take several months. It took 4 months from my first interview to getting hired and I already worked there as a contractor and had a clearance.

I'm ok with it taking a few months. the apartment complex I'm in is a from the 3rd reigh, if I left tomorrow I'd have to break the lease and pay for the remaining months on the lease

how is NM on vehicle registration and safety inspections with aftermarket add on's such as wheel spacers, none factory lifts and emissions/ smog testing?

how is NM on vehicle registration and safety inspections with aftermarket add on's such as wheel spacers, none factory lifts and emissions/ smog testing?

No problem at all and I believe there is only one county that does emissions (Bernalillo County). Welcome to the wild west!

Vince

As long as you don’t live in Bernalillo County, you’ll be just fine.

thanks guys. I'm not there yet but it's looking good

Inspections? Screw that, we got none! I live in Bernalillo county and no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom